Vegas over/under for Bills' wins in '21 opens at 10.5

5 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Hate to be a homer, but I feel like a lot would have to go wrong not to get to 11 wins.  

Especially with an extra game added to the schedule.

I would take the under on the 9ers and the over on Bengals.

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Compared to 4.5 and 6.5 the last two years. 

That’s respect.  

Then I saw Baltimore with 11. 
Oh My God Reaction GIF

The Ravens won 11 games this season, and 14 the year before that. Lamar Jackson is 30-7 as a starter. 11 wins is an appropriate line for them in a 17 game season. 

10.5 for the Bills is on the low side. I'm taking the over all day. I can't see this team finishing worse than 11-6 unless there are serious injuries. 

• Like (+1) 1

Does anyone see the Bills winning more than KC?  In other words will the AFCCG go through KC again?  My inner homer would like this but my left brain is saying maybe if the draft is awesome and we get some major hits on this year and previous years.

Considering last year Vegas if memory serves was 9, I’m good.  4 wins over is a huge miss.  Normally they are close, but as stated in 17 games, not going over 11 is silly.  We didn’t get worse, and Daboll is still Allen’s coordinator.  That shouldn’t be overlooked for a fourth year.  They will get better.

I say the Bills over 10 games for sure......I think the Brownies take their division and definately see Titans and not the Colts....Still think Wentz stinking it up again....

13 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/31268324/kansas-city-chiefs-tampa-bay-buccaneers-open-highest-wins-totals-ahead-17-game-regular-season

AFC EAST
Bills (10.5),       OVER
Dolphins (9)
Patriots (9),
Jets (6)            UNDER  (6 games?  with new coach, QB, WRs RB....??)

AFC WEST
Chiefs (12),     OVER   (that's tall total, but Ried has NEVER finished under since joining KC)
Chargers (9)
Raiders (8),     UNDER  (they are a mess and I think Gruden is about to wear out his welcome)
Broncos (7.5)  

2 years ago when they had us at 6  I loved the underestimation and disrespect since it was the easiest money I ever made. I wish I'd had a million to lay down that year. Even last year was a good bet. 17 games this year- I still think we cover the over. Also take the Pats under. Again, a great case of the Pats getting too much respect for deeds of the past. They are not that team anymore. Easy cake. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Even if it was 13, I’d still take the over. I legitimately think we are going undefeated this year. 

I like your handle there IronMaidenBills. Huge Maiden fan

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Klaus said:

I'll take the over on Buffalo and Carolina, the under on Cowboys and Texans. 

I agree. Also really like the under on the Saints. 

6 hours ago, Turk71 said:

over 10.5 in a 17 game season sounds like easy money to me. I don't plan on going to Vegas so not sure how I could place the bet.

I believe online sports betting was in the latest NY budget. Only question is how quickly they can get it off the ground. 

16 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/31268324/kansas-city-chiefs-tampa-bay-buccaneers-open-highest-wins-totals-ahead-17-game-regular-season

AFC EAST
Bills (10.5),
Dolphins (9)
Patriots (9),
Jets (6)

AFC NORTH
Ravens (11),
Browns (10)
Steelers (9),
Bengals (6.5)

AFC SOUTH
Colts (10),