Dawkins sends a fan through a table

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I still just don’t get the breaking the table thing (yes WWE, but why Bills mafia?) but if he’s having fun so be it.

I heard  a story from someone at a Bills game a few years ago that a few fans... one or two of them that happened to be lawyers started this fad.

They were looking to post something outrageous on Twitter and You Tube to get hits.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I heard  a story from someone at a Bills game a few years ago that a few fans... one or two of them that happened to be lawyers started this fad.

They were looking to post something outrageous on Twitter and You Tube to get hits.

This guy, no doubt...🤨 ⬇️

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Dion was a little stiff on the table slam there...

Picked him up nice and gentle but needs to take a little off the slam part!

If you actually don't slam them. The impact is actually a lot stiffer on your back

You want that table to crash really hard and that actually helps the impact.. I've seen when people try to slam through the table and it doesn't break... And they're in a world of pain

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you actually don't slam them. The impact is actually a lot stiffer on your back

You want that table to crash really hard and that actually helps the impact.. I've seen when people try to slam through the table and it doesn't break... And they're in a world of pain

That makes sense, although it looks like the table was already pre-cut, WWE style, for easy breaking. 

• Like (+1) 1