Bills OT Trey Adams retiring

Stinks and hate to what it for him. He was a top 10 pick before the injuries began mounting up. 
This is a reminder of how special these athletes are. Physical size, strength, endurance, coordination, and the ability to heal and heal quickly. It takes the total package to play at the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

Just a matter of time

I knew he had no chance at the roster let alone being swing tackle

He probably came to that realization as well , and bow out with some grace 

He's been a mess for years physically

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

I'm an underdog rooter.   I like it when an unexpected flower emerges.   Hell Yes I rooted for Jasper to make it!

But this guy?  I've never had any hope.  Obviously crippled in a fundamental way that he was unlikely to recover from to take the abuse of an NFL season.  Underwhelming tape beforehand to boot.  I didn't even want him wasting a practice squad spot.   I can't remember another player that I've thought that about.

Hopefully he can get healthy enough to live a non-NFL life.

Edited by Mark Long Beach

10 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t really know anything about this guy. Was he really supposed to be our swing tackle? Without him, who do we have? 

he was projected to be a top 5 overall pick when he entered the draft. Had an injury and wasn’t the same.

12 hours ago, wppete said:

Well I guess those injuries were very serious. That’s too bad I was hoping he would be healthy and surprise people... 

To me him going undrafted was a clear sign the injuries were serious. I am not in the least bit surprised by this news.

• Like (+1) 1