Bills Director of Player Personnel Dan Morgan on "What's Next" with Eric Wood podcast

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Great interview. I’m so surprised and happy we didn’t lose anyone in the front office this year. A lot of talent under Beane Kraft

This was widely reported on the masseuse message board in Florida....and, it's hard to argue the point.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, KGun12TD said:

Sometimes I have to pinch myself when I think about how far our team has come.

It's almost surreal watching off season coverage now and seeing the Bills being discussed as SB contenders - at times I have to remind myself - holy crap we were in the AFCCG last year.  Recently I saw some draft coverage and the talking heads were discussing about QB prospects and were saying accuracy in college no longer is an end-all metric - Josh Allen has changed the entire way QBs should be evaluated.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

It's almost surreal watching off season coverage now and seeing the Bills being discussed as SB contenders - at times I have to remind myself - holy crap we were in the AFCCG last year.  Recently I saw some draft coverage and the talking heads were discussing about QB prospects and were saying accuracy in college no longer is an end-all metric - Josh Allen has changed the entire way QBs should be evaluated.

Well said. Love it. Go Bills!!!

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was very good! Dan Morgan will be a GM soon.

Absolutely. There are at least 3 guys on our FO staff that can/should have GM jobs soon. I hate to lose them, but it's just a part of winning.

4 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Great interview! 

Yep.

It would be a bummer to lose him but I also trust Beane to replace him.

I feel so damn lucky Brandon Beane is our GM.

Gonna be an even bigger bummer losing Schoen, Morgan, and Gaine. Likely all at once after this season.

1 minute ago, Rico said:

True. Of course, Josh is neither a statue nor brain dead.

81BgpnNIaSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Yeah, the extra athleticism only helped guarantee he'd be drafted high. Pretty typical. Not what I would call a trend-breaker.

It seems more accurate to say that Josh Allen changed the way talking heads talk about QBs.

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Absolutely. There are at least 3 guys on our FO staff that can/should have GM jobs soon. I hate to lose them, but it's just a part of winning.

Gonna be an even bigger bummer losing Schoen, Morgan, and Gaine. Likely all at once after this season.

I hope when Gaine gets a job it is in AFC South so he can have his team built to slam Texans every year.

• Like (+1) 1