Rachel Bush making headlines again regarding vaccines

The CDC just halted administering the J&J vax because of concerns in woman of child bearing age developing blood clots.  For a woman of child bearing age, Rachel Bush, who has already had COVID-19 and now possesses natural immunity, is it not at least reasonable for her to have a concern about receiving the vaccine?

Why does everyone have to rush straight to the barricades on this topic?

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

So many get upset when someone has an opinion they dont agree with.  

You're right, but it goes beyond that.  They turn their anger into wanting to shut the person down or limit what they can do.  

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

After the news of the JNJ vaccination being pulled down due to blood clots I have no opinion on this now one way or the other I am vaccinated but I also fall into the major category risks age and other factors

But I also believe that businesses have the right to refuse service to people did they feel could make other people sick that is their right

But it's not the business doing it, it's a politician.  

The Bills aren't saying you can't come in.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

You're right, but it goes beyond that.  They turn their anger into wanting to shut the person down or limit what they can do.

That is the game of twitter. Do you not know how to play Twitter?

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

I've never weighed in on this on this board, and I won't be surprised if this gets deleted, but c'est la vie...

This should not be a "both sides" issue. There's science and there's ignorance.

There’s proselytization and then there’s science.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The CDC just halted administering the J&J vax because of concerns in woman of child bearing age developing blood clots.  For a woman of child bearing age, Rachel Bush, who has already had COVID-19 and now possesses natural immunity, is it not at least reasonable for her to have a concern about receiving the vaccine?

Why does everyone have to rush straight to the barricades on this topic?

You must knee at the altar of “micro chips in my blood” or “science is my religion.”

No nuance need apply. Two annoying groups who can’t shut up on the internet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

“I disagree, and here’s why..” has become “I disagree, and you should be silenced, shamed and not allowed to participate in certain segments of society”.  

Actually the first one is for when you are actually taking to someone face to face. People forget that.

The other is the game.

• Haha (+1) 1