Aaron Donald facing assault charges for attacking a guy in Pittsburgh [Update: mistake, apology issued]

ohhh dang.  By all accounts he was a really nice guy off the field too (from the Rams games that I’ve watched the past two years) - this definitely flies in the face of that.  Although, I wonder what the whole story is.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

ohhh dang.  By all accounts he was a really nice guy off the field too (from the Rams games that I’ve watched the past two years) - this definitely flies in the face of that.  Although, I wonder what the whole story is.

I'm surprised the dude is still alive, not exactly a guy I would want to fight

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I am going to go ahead and guess this guy bit off more than he could chew.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I am going to go ahead and guess this guy bit off more than he could chew.  

That's my guess too.  Looks like Donald went easy on him tbh.  Still wonder what the full story is.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

I tell my kids this all the time.  Nothing good happens after midnight, stay home and have fun. 

The most memorable moments in my life happened after midnight.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Guys, Nothing Good happens after 2 am.  Go Home.

4 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Someone has never seen me dancing drunk at 4am, obviously.

When you see the video, you'll agree with Hap.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The most memorable moments in my life happened after midnight.  

Memorable isn't always a good thing, especially when you are a pro athlete with a constant camera on you and everyone looking for you to screw up.

Like others I’d like to hear the whole story.  Maybe Donald is a raging lunatic and just attacked this guy randomly without cause...doubt it.  I’m sure this guy did something to provoke Donald.  Not saying he deserved the ass whoopin necessarily, but these things are rarely just random assaults.  Likely big payday regardless for the big fella.

• Like (+1) 1