Favorite Mock Draft...

16 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

This will obviously be unpopular, but I’ve enjoyed walterfootball at least just to get a basic idea of the draft class through scouting reports.

Definitely supplement with other sources as he regularly is missing relevant prospects and does not keep things super updated.

Yeah.. Honestly, I couldn’t careless if mocks are accurate or not. Just give me a list of the players and I’ll decide myself whether they’re good or not. I don’t need someone to do that for me.

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Yeah.. Honestly, I couldn’t careless if mocks are accurate or not. Just give me a list of the players and I’ll decide myself whether they’re good or not. I don’t need someone to do that for me.

Like I said, Walter is limited in that his reports aren’t very detailed and he often is missing some relevant prospects, but it’s an ok snapshot so long as it’s not someone’s sole source. 

I dont read mock drafts to get any remote idea of who is getting picked where.

As a casual draft fan, I read them solely for the evaluations of the individual players.  Most of whom I have never seen play.

Dont really care about anybody's guess / rumors / locks on what player Team X is going to take.  That will come with the post-draft grading articles.  Which is an even more worthless exercise, since i've already read about the players.

On 4/14/2021 at 4:41 AM, 78thealltimegreat said:

Easy subject whose your goto Mock draft...for me I love Walter Football they seem to really put the time into each team and not just throw names out there 

I'm not too much into mock drafts, but if I had to pick one, I think it would be BringBackFergy's Colossal Board/Mock Draft.  

He always seems to get more right than the "experts."

Looking forward to seeing his on 4/30!!

@BringBackFergy

• Thank you (+1) 1