Stefon Diggs footwork is second nature

wppete

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What was that game last year where Diggs was doing this high step vs some poor corner constantly right after the catch just to screw with him ... it was very funny 

I want to say it was the Fins. Not 100% sure though. But was definitely memorable. I chuckled pretty good watching that. I remember announcers said, "Diggs is just toying with them"

Was great. Although the flossing after abusing the defense  that other game was even better

On 4/14/2021 at 11:15 AM, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, guy is amazing. It's clear why so many CB's get abused by him. So if other teams get lucky and get the right officials like Chiefs did, only way to contain him is to hold and trample him all game.

Officials?  That was the best CB in football, L’Jarius Sneed locking him up 🤣😂🤣😂

On 4/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, Patrick_Duffy said:

Oh lol, sorry. Sometimes it's hard to tell...

You know what's messed up too was the super bowl where the Bucs secondary was getting away with the same kinda thing against KC, and then when KC did it on the other side they called a bunch of PI's early which really ruined the game imo.

Edited by just1hugheser

Geez Louise, just gnarly. I remember Stevie Johnson used to have a real sick first step and he specialized that basketball style crossover that would get him open a lot. Looks like Diggs has that crossover thing in his arsenal as well. 

I had to really read up as to why this dude fell to the 5th round back in 2014. Some injuries and overall poor offense/QB at Maryland kinda limited him. 

Kudos again to Beane and McDermott for fully understanding the type of receivers Josh needed in order to flourish. They could see that Josh was a "see it open a d throw it" instead of a "throw them open" guy. So they said we need dudes who can separate and make it easy for our QB. They go get Beasley and Brown and then Diggs. And now Josh has started to throw guys open a lot more so it helped him grow a lot.