Daunte Wright Shooting

T&C

7 minutes ago, T&C said:

Same here, I know that town inside and out... graduated from HS there. Meisners, Nino's... Attica Hotel? Surely you remember the T&C just outside of town on the shortcut to Darien. Wonder if the Tip is still there, right across from the Prison.

Dude!  I know all those places.  The Tip has been gone for a very LONG time.  I'll PM you. 

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude!  I know all those places.  The Tip has been gone for a very LONG time.  I'll PM you. 

Did not see this... long live the Tip lol.

55 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

True, and if an organization BLM really wants to fix the problem they would try and get more blacks in law enforcement.   

I would be all for more black police officers. I would also encourage ride-alongs to BLM members. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Interesting point. 

I’ve struggled with the argument that the officer targeted this young man for assassination with two other police officers, one of whom is a trainee, and set it up to look like she was grabbing a taser when she knew he was going to run.  Part of it is the incredible amount of planning it would take in the short period of time from when they encountered his vehicle to the shooting.  Part of it is the video evidence, from body cameras that are worn by the officers to help clarify these often tragic interactions.  

Then again, maybe they all just watched Denzel in “Training Day” and it was just a matter of time. 

Well, the people who argue this just can't be very reasonable.  

• Like (+1) 1