Daunte Wright Shooting

T&C

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Did I say “ no racism” ? Lol of course it exists. Too many people listen to the msm too much, and that’s why they’re so uninformed. There will never be no racism. It’s just no that common  Just as there will never be no crime, or no guns, or no anything. I’m not the one living in fantasy land, though. 

That's their MO.  You state your opinion that something isn't racist they come back with "you don't think racism exists."  How they make that leap is astounding.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The people that listen to and watch Conservative media are way less informed than people that have been conditioned to literally hate the MSM 

Lie.  A mis-stated lie., but a lie none the less.

You meant to say that people who read Conservative media ARE less informed AND that they hate the MSM

You F'd it up, but it is a lie anyway.

and I can say that easily as Gator has time and time again failed to read any articles that he is biased against.

Edited by B-Man

3 hours ago, FireChans said:

Here’s something I don’t understand.

I don’t understand how 99% of people don’t agree that A. She shouldn’t have shot him with her gun and B. He shouldn’t have run from police.

If A. hadn't happened, he’d be alive. If B. hadn’t happened, he’d be alive. 

So I pose this question to you all. Does anyone disagree with either of these two statements? Can we find a true TBD middle ground in this day and age?

It’s pretty telling that the usual suspects failed to respond to this. 

Is intelligent discourse dead at PPP?

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The people that listen to and watch Conservative media are way less informed than people that have been conditioned to literally hate the MSM 

so race being used in headlines only when the perpetrators white isnt mental conditioning?

go ahead google search "black man attacks" see what pops up for headlines. it must think i meant attacked? honest mistake as that headline is hard to find, if you can.

now "white man attacks"

gee now google knows perfectly well what i mean. look at those headlines.

your being gaslit. facts and statistics are there to discount all this headline bs and simple proof they are skewing everyone perception. this isn't just one channel man.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so race being used in headlines only when the perpetrators white isnt mental conditioning?

go ahead google search "black man attacks" see what pops up for headlines. it must think i meant attacked? honest mistake as that headline is hard to find, if you can.

now "white man attacks"

your being gaslit. facts and statistics are there to discount all this headline bs and simple proof they are skewing everyone perception. this isn't just one channel man.

Ok that was an interesting study but look what I found when I googled "white man attacks".  An article that blames White Supremacy for Blacks attacking Asians. \

https://theconversation.com/white-supremacy-is-the-root-of-all-race-related-violence-in-the-us-157566

So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

What in the ever loving hell is this nonsense?? 

15 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

now "white man attacks"

Are not the headlines about people working as public servants abusing their power? I mean if it were black cops going into rural white areas and harassing people, there sure would be headlines 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are not the headlines about people working as public servants abusing their power? I mean if it were black cops going into rural white areas and harassing people, there sure would be headlines 

this isnt about police. its about psychology. because you dont see, hear about police interactions with whites you think it doesn't exist. because you constantly see "white man attacks", even in the headline without even reading you gain a perception. like i said statistics facts show otherwise. there are plenty of daniel shavers prob out there. yet not many given the same if any coverage...hmmmm

Edited by Buffarukus

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sometimes, as it appears to be in the Chauvin case. These incidents are exceedingly rare though, as are police involved shootings in general (only  around 1,000 per annum) in a nation of 300 plus million with millions of police calls annually. Most are justified based on the suspect having a weapon, or making a sudden move etc. White areas, black areas? Theres no such thing. People can live where they want to for the most part. I can’t go buy a million dollar mansion in an exclusive enclave like I’m a founder of BLM or something, so obviously we all have different budgets. Cops do a great many good things across the USA on a daily basis, but you think they’re only around to “ harass people”. 

8 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

of coarse you did. this is simple psychology. if yoi want division. individualize one when it achieves. group when it 

this isnt about police. its about psychology. because you dont see, hear about police interactions with whites you think it doesn't exist. like i said statistics facts show otherwise. there are plenty of daniel shavers prob out there. yet not many given the same if any coverage...hmmmm

This is true. The msm  suppresses stories they find unpalatable or don’t drive their chosen narrative. It’s why they can’t be trusted. Look how quickly they let the story of the driver who rammed the Capitol barrier with his vehicle. One lib network even rushed to declare the villain was White. When it was discovered he was actually a Black man  who was a follower of Farrakhan the story died. ABC news briefs on the radio only stated the man’s name and nothing else about him. Subtle, yes but still obviously biased. 

27 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

this isnt about police. its about psychology. because you dont see, hear about police interactions with whites you think it doesn't exist. because you constantly see "white man attacks", even in the headline without even reading you gain a perception. like i said statistics facts show otherwise. there are plenty of daniel shavers prob out there. yet not many given the same if any coverage...hmmmm

I see things like how blacks are more likely to arrested, prosecuted and incarcerated for drug crimes, even though whites using drugs just as much. I have seen, talked to and listened to racist cops. I play hockey, and hear racist stuff all the time, so that impacts my perception of events. 

You think cops are doing this to whites a lot, too? I guess we owe blacks a debt of gratitude for bringing this problem of police brutality to the attention of the public, even if, as you claim, the media doesn’t cover the whites being harassed, brutalized and killed. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I see things like how blacks are more likely to arrested, prosecuted and incarcerated for drug crimes, even though whites using drugs just as much. I have seen, talked to and listened to racist cops. I play hockey, and hear racist stuff all the time, so that impacts my perception of events. 

You think cops are doing this to whites a lot, too? I guess we owe blacks a debt of gratitude for bringing this problem of police brutality to the attention of the public, even if, as you claim, the media doesn’t cover the whites being harassed, brutalized and killed. 

You’re alright in my book, Tibs- I don’t care what they say about ya...😉👍

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Well your argument would be be worthy of a debate if all those arrests, prosecution and incarceration of black people were ONLY for the USE of drugs.  :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This is true. The msm  suppresses stories they find unpalatable or don’t drive their chosen narrative. It’s why they can’t be trusted. Look how quickly they let the story of the driver who rammed the Capitol barrier with his vehicle. One lib network even rushed to declare the villain was White. When it was discovered he was actually a Black man  who was a follower of Farrakhan the story died. ABC news briefs on the radio only stated the man’s name and nothing else about him. Subtle, yes but still obviously biased. 

Who said it was a white man? Is that real? You have a link? 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well your argument would be be worthy of a debate if all those arrests, prosecution and incarceration of black people were ONLY for the USE of drugs.  :rolleyes:

You think it stops at drug crimes? Yes or no 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I really am intrigued by your comment above.  

What’s the connection between racist comments and hockey?  Are hockey players innately racist and I am the last one to know?  Does the racism rear its ugly head when you’re banging at the boards for a loose puck?  Are you on a senior club of former gangbangers or mafia wise guys?   

What is it that brings out the ugly?     

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I really am intrigued by your comment above.  

What’s the connection between racist comments and hockey?  Are hockey players innately racist and I am the last one to know?  Does the racism rear its ugly head when you’re banging at the boards for a loose puck?  Are you on a senior club of former gangbangers or mafia wise guys?   

What is it that brings out the ugly?     

People just talking on bench and in locker room. Not all hockey players, just seems like a lot. Had one guy sit next to me on the defense side of bench and just started into a racist tirade about how blacks had destroyed neighborhoods, blah, blah. I never said a word. 

Have you never heard people being racist? You play hockey? 

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

It’s pretty telling that the usual suspects failed to respond to this. 

Is intelligent discourse dead at PPP?

I don’t think anybody responded because nobody would disagree with what you said.  The issue is whether or not she intended to shoot him with a gun versus a Taser like she seemed to think she was using?  If she had used a Taser instead, he would still be alive. If he hadn’t resisted arrest, he would still be alive.

Edited by Doc

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

People just talking on bench and in locker room. Not all hockey players, just seems like a lot. Had one guy sit next to me on the defense side of bench and just started into a racist tirade about how blacks had destroyed neighborhoods, blah, blah. I never said a word. 

Have you never heard people being racist? You play hockey? 

When you say a lot of hockey players how many are we talking 10% 5% 99% 33.9393827829%?  Inquiring minds wanna know. 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

ok fair enough just curious how many black groups have you been in? have you ever been a minority? i grew up on the eastside and can assure you racism is in every group. it teaches you to judge others as individuals. so then youll talk about power structure and police having it. yet SEVERAL of the incidents have black police chiefs and captains..i guess they are all for white supremacy as they instruct people where to go and what crime to fight. not to mention they attained this position to begin with. but they were fired...progress.

we are going in the weeds. sorry the hockey team you play with is racist and im also sorry you believe a narrative that is highly exaggerated. i could go further but we are 4 years removed from a black man holding the highest office in this country, twice, and 0 from the second (woman). black people cannot achieve there goals and not be arrested do to racism, seems to be the overarching argument. many of my black friends and family must be outliers then. that's my experience at least.

as for the cops doing the same to whites. yes im against police brutality in general...who isnt? asians lives matter, black lives, trans lives matter ,we are going towards all lives..just give it time.

Edited by Buffarukus