I love Me Some Sir Charles !! Truth Bomb Alert .

Not sure if many have seen this & i'm sure the cancel culture, BLM & antifa will try every thing they can to get rid of Charles because he's just a old dude that don't know nothing but the dude ain't afraid to tell it like he see's it !

I got to say there is probably a lot more truth in what he says than we realize . 

Because In OZ behind the curtain we will never know what is truly being said .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Damn. If only you heard Sir Charles' words before the  2016 election....

And if i did that would have told me the i needed to vote for Hillary ?? AWE hell to the no !! 

16 hours ago, T master said:

i'm sure the cancel culture, BLM & antifa will try every thing they can to get rid of Charles

This was broadcasted nationally 11 days ago during one of the most watched sporting events of the year and BLM and antifa has yet to cancel Charles.

#BeBest

1 hour ago, T master said:

And if i did that would have told me the i needed to vote for Hillary ?? AWE hell to the no !! 

As if that's you're only other option....

21 minutes ago, Melania Trump said:

This was broadcasted nationally 11 days ago during one of the most watched sporting events of the year and BLM and antifa has yet to cancel Charles.

#BeBest

I guess that's saying something...

25 minutes ago, Melania Trump said:

#BeBest

And I suspect the reason is Charles refuses to be cancelled.  Agree with him or not he stands by his convictions.  Got to respect that.  He might be the most honest person in TV/Media.  And if they try to cancel him they know he ain't going to back down, no way, no how.  The cancel crowd might be vindictive and sadistic but they won't pick a fight they can't win.  Like how criminals choose their victims better to move on to other easier and more compliant targets than to get in a rumble with a tough street fighter.

2 hours ago, Melania Trump said:

#BeBest

And won't if he's got anything to say about it ... I bet the TV station or someone probably had a talk with him but that's the cool thing Charles is gonna be Charles and if you don't like it he don't care that's exactly why i love me some Charles !! 

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

As if that's you're only other option....

I guess that's saying something...

I'm not the one that chose Trump as the candidate for the republican party (I am a independent) i don't care republican or democrat i just want the candidate that puts whats best for the country over all as their priority and IMHO should have some knowledge of how to run a very large company & knows the basic principles of how to balance a check book  .

Hillary comes from a long line of "Swamp" creatures or career politicians & has enough history that based on that i chose to vote for what i thought was the lessor of 2 evils so if that is what you meant by "I guess that's saying something" then i guess you can have your opinion what ever that may be  .

If you thought Hillary was the better of the 2 then i can say the some thing i guess because she sure was no peach !!  

Just by the people electing Trump over her says a ton in and of itself .

9 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And I suspect the reason is Charles refuses to be cancelled.  Agree with him or not he stands by his convictions.  Got to respect that.  He might be the most honest person in TV/Media.  And if they try to cancel him they know he ain't going to back down, no way, no how.  The cancel crowd might be vindictive and sadistic but they won't pick a fight they can't win.  Like how criminals choose their victims better to move on to other easier and more compliant targets than to get in a rumble with a tough street fighter.

Lol...no one's afraid to cancel Charles. What he says speaks to both sides. It's weird that one side would try to claim his point of view as only representative of their side. Just another example of the self-righteousness that plagues these discussions.