Josh Allen Draft Commercial (I love this man)

5 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Umm...anyone [herd sidekick] who characterizes JA’s first two years as a “disaster” is someone whose “analysis” I will be all the smarter for avoiding...:doh:

She has horrible opinions.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I know when it comes to the upcoming draft everyone is talking about a the need at CB2 , DE etc.... 

I say keep the pedal to the metal on offense keep giving Josh weapons and protection, let him keep breaking records in passing , TD’s , wins etc ... 

I can’t wait for week 1 GO BILLS BABY !!!

45 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Umm...anyone [herd sidekick] who characterizes JA’s first two years as a “disaster” is someone whose “analysis” I will be all the smarter for avoiding...:doh:

That's Jason Taylors sister! Her hate for buffalo is in her genes.

• Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Seriously. One of the dumbest comments I've ever heard regarding Josh Allen. He helped the Bills go to the playoffs his 2nd year. He showed flashes of what he could do in every single game he ever played those first two years. So idiotic. Anyone who says that didn't watch him play.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2