TSW Poll Mock Draft 2.0 - Who should the Bills take at #30 (Based off Mock 2.0 Results.

Virgil

Who should the Bills take at #30 (Based off TSW 2.0 Mock Results)  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at #30

• Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
    • Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
    • Joseph Ossai Edge, Texas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2021 at 04:02 PM

14 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

We have 59 spots on the active roster and PS and a very deep roster, what players will the 2 5th rounders a 6th rounder and 7th rounder push for a spot?

I was suggesting getting 4 in the top 100 and another in the 110 to 140 range via a trade down and some of the lower picks.   That doesn't match your statement.

I was thinking Etienne, but then I came to my senses.

Sammy Watkins, CJ Spiller, Shaq Lawson, Perry Tuttle.

True, I loved Jerry Butler, but I think it’s best to bar Clemson players from my Bills board. :thumbdown:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Rico said:

I was thinking Etienne, but then I came to my senses.

Sammy Watkins, CJ Spiller, Shaq Lawson, Perry Tuttle.

True, I loved Jerry Butler, but I think it’s best to bar Clemson players from my Bills board. :thumbdown:

I thought the exact same way. Have we had a Clemson player work out for us in the past decade?

Ossai is a real interesting prospect, and I like him. I was especially pleased to see his measurables at his Pro Day. Because, to me at least, he looked like more of a SAM on the field than a 4-3 DE at times...And Texas did stand him up a lot earlier on. Even at MLB some...

The kid is almost 6-4 and weighed in at 256...His Pro Day numbers were off the charts good...And his tape show some real explosiveness at times while being a big-time hammer when he squares up...And he seems to be just scratching the surface of what he can be in the NFL...I think in Buffalo it will be easier for him than going to a 3-4 team. He'll be a DE all the way and he can concentrate on just those responsibilities. 

Sure I'd love to see the Bills land him at #30...But I think the chances of him being there are slim...With that kind of size and athletic ability I just can't see it...There has got to be a team in the mid-late 1st that will see his pretty crazy ceiling and bite...Hope not though...B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1