TSW Poll Mock Draft 2.0 - Who should the Bills take at #30 (Based off Mock 2.0 Results.

Virgil

Who should the Bills take at #30 (Based off TSW 2.0 Mock Results)  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at #30

• Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
    • Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
    • Joseph Ossai Edge, Texas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2021 at 04:02 PM

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I really can't imagine them going WR, can you?  Diggs and Davis aren't going anywhere, even if Beasley leaves after next season, I can't imagine a #3/4 receiver with our 1st round pick

i can’t either , it also seems like a deep WR draft after the “studs” are gone.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

No way the Bills take a RB at #30. RB is the least needed thing on offense.

100%.  As soon as they picked up Breida, that was out (imo).

I don't think they've given up on Singletary the way many fans have.  He still brings a great skillset if used properly.  I think instead of having one bruising, 30-carry a game back, they're planning on using Moss, Breida and Singletary in various combinations and situations, almost equally.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I really can't imagine them going WR, can you?  Diggs and Davis aren't going anywhere, even if Beasley leaves after next season, I can't imagine a #3/4 receiver with our 1st round pick

I think WR is on the table, yes. Not a need for this year, but could be for the year after and we're at the point in the team building now that we need to be thinking 2+ years down the road with these picks IMO. Could also argue that someone like Toney makes McKenzie expendable this year while also having the potential to replace Beasley as he continues to age. I think WR is more likely than RB personally.

Having said that, I wouldn't say WR is a likely choice, but I do think they'll consider it depending on who is available.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I agree with this. I've been on the KT early but I wouldn't take him here. Given these choices, I'd take Jenkins.

Tyson Campbell might be runner up.

Edited by inaugural balls

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I should’ve said something earlier, but Terrace Marshall really should be on this list. I think he’s be a likely target looking at the WRs available 

Added

• Like (+1) 1

If one of the "big four" CB's are available at 30, I think that's where they will go.  If one of the four is still around at 20ish, we may even move up.  (I hate moving up, always in favor of moving down.  Of course, if Bills thought that way, no Josh Allen, so in Beane we trust.)

I'd go WR for sure and I see that it is a need as we go only three deep there with guys that can beat man.

Im not sure which one would fit our offense the best.

My guess would be Marshall. Who can play outside.

He's different than anything we have but Im not sure why that is so. Is it because we simply don't have that talent or because Allen has trouble with those throws? Long and outside.

Right now, one banana peel to Beasley, Sanders or Diggs and our offense is no longer special, imho.

We need to both sign Ertz (or Jesse James) And Draft a premier WR in order for this offense to stay on top most of the year plus heading into the playoffs.....

It seems really obvious to me.

But I admit, aside from a big trade later in the year where we take on a salary and a player in exchange for probably a second or third round pick, I really don't know how to improve the pass rush. Is there a rookie that might be around 25 or so that might really help?

Imho, we need five solid players added to our current roster: DE, DT, CB, WR and TE.

Solid players. Good football players.

Right now, I imagine Beane ends up hitting just four for some reason. Getting that pass rusher might be too much to ask of the Pegulas, I don't know.

From what most tell me (I didn't watch any college football this year) we could maybe get three of those needs with our draft picks this year which, I think, is really good. We can go WR, CB, DE withour first three picks maybe trading up a bit from 61 or 93?

We can sign the vet TE in Ertz who would give our offense another prime weapon, or Jesse James who would solidify our TE room to at least adequate I think. That's pretty good!

Maybe the teams ahead of us have catastrophic injuries and we beat them?

Maybe the Pegulas open up that purse and get us that pass rusher? I bet someone looks to dump a bonafide but older pass rusher who's contract is up at the end of the year for a pick. Either as a favor to the pass rusher or just for thepick?

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Incomplete List buddy! Missing Caleb Farley, Najee Harris, Asante Samuel and at least one of Gregory Rousseau, Kwity Paye or Jaelen Phillips, no?

Edit: My bad, I missed that this was the TSW Mock vote.

Still missing Asante Samuel or did he get picked?

not even close about a round to early and would be a huge reach for a CB that cannot play Zone 

I choose T. Etienne, RB, Clemson. Because when I look at this roster and the draft board, the only position that we could possibly choose and have a legit shot to start day 1 is running back. We have decent depth guys but no game breakers. Etienne is a game breaker. Big, fast and can start day 1. 

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The more I think about it, I think I’d rather draft Zaven Collins over ossai. We could put him on the edge and also at lb.  so versatile. Solid in zone coverage too

Yeah, he could play Strong Side in 4-3 alignment, DE in rushing situations, be Edmunds backup.... And if he's crazy good potentially make them question the need for an Edmunds extension. Which could also light a fire under TreMaine's ass. 

I still think like trading down as the best option if the board falls like this. 

Edited by Motorin'