TSW Poll Mock Draft 2.0 - Who should the Bills take at #30 (Based off Mock 2.0 Results.

Virgil

Who should the Bills take at #30 (Based off TSW 2.0 Mock Results)  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at #30

• Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
    • Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
    • Joseph Ossai Edge, Texas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2021 at 04:02 PM

Please vote for you think the Bills should select at #30 overall.  If there is a player you think should be considered that's not in the poll, please post in the responses.  As we get more votes, I will remove players who were far behind.  You can re-vote at any time

Based off this current mock draft:

Edited by Virgil

4 minutes ago, DJB said:

I was hoping a punter would be available at 30. :(

Yeah, if these are the options, I hope they either trade back or up.  Not a big fan of the value here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Teven Jenkins seems like the obvious value pick here. He, Toney, or Ossai would be my choice personally.

Jenkins is a beast.  I voted for Williams as he is my 2nd fav RB in the draft and can do it all, but I would not be upset with Jenkins either as he can also ay guard (I think) and is graded well in run and pass protection.  

I’d also like Toney, Dickerson or Collins here. 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1

Voted Toney, but was pretty torn between him and Ossai.  Would definitely prefer we had traded up or down in this scenario as the talent gap is pretty small here.  Trade down here and use some of that capital to trade up later when it makes sense.... but wth do i know

***also like Elijah Moore here.  Im likely reaching to find the next Hill but damn if you can add a player like him its just going to really open up the whole offense. Toney or Moore could lead to Diggs having an even bigger season, which is crazy to imagine

Edited by BillsShredder83

I voted Oweh because I think he is the most likely Bills pick here given what we know about this regime. My 2nd choice would be Campbell, then Moore.

Of course this is a fan pick so it will almost certainly end up being Etienne.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

Voted for Teven Jenkins as I think he could be an impact starter for us and provide an edge in the run game (probably better at guard in the NFL rather than tackle which suits us). However, extremely tempted by Toney, Elijah Moore, or Etienne to inject some speed into our offense. 

If we could trade down, Ossai and Stokes would be in play as well. 

• Agree 1

Trade down is definitely the best and most likely approach at this spot.

That said, I put myself in a "what would I want them to do if they HAD to pick here" headspace and went with Etienne. Don't love it, don't hate it. See him making an impact but also would prefer DE or CB here...

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Going with Ossai however this should trigger a trade down in real life to be honest. 

but Ossai is probably the BPA at this point. 

It's close between Ossai and Etienne for me, I go back and forth on them...

I think the tiebeaker for me is that there's some intriguing options a little later at EDGE, and I'm not really sold on many of the RBs after the big 3 and Sermon...

Not to beat a dead horse, but trading down 💯 

If forced to choose between these guys I’d probably take Tyson Campbell Ossai or Terrace Marshall/Elijah Moore.  

Tough spot.  Trade up or trade down .

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Going with Ossai however this should trigger a trade down in real life to be honest. 

but Ossai is probably the BPA at this point. 

52 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Jenkins is a beast.  I voted for Williams as he is my 2nd fav RB in the draft and can do it all, but I would not be upset with Jenkins either as he can also ay guard (I think) and is graded well in run and pass protection.  

I’d also like Toney, Dickerson or Collins here. 

I'd love it if the Bills were able to trade down this situation and grab Javonte Williams and Ossai or Payton Turner in RD 2. Then get CB 2 in RD 3

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I should’ve said something earlier, but Terrace Marshall really should be on this list. I think he’s be a likely target looking at the WRs available 

I really can't imagine them going WR, can you?  Diggs and Davis aren't going anywhere, even if Beasley leaves after next season, I can't imagine a #3/4 receiver with our 1st round pick

• Agree 2

Incomplete List buddy! Missing Caleb Farley, Najee Harris, Asante Samuel and at least one of Gregory Rousseau, Kwity Paye or Jaelen Phillips, no?

Edit: My bad, I missed that this was the TSW Mock vote.

Still missing Asante Samuel or did he get picked?

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I really can't imagine them going WR, can you?  Diggs and Davis aren't going anywhere, even if Beasley leaves after next season, I can't imagine a #3/4 receiver with our 1st round pick

Absolutely.  A 6’3 burner with great catch radius.  Was the #1 wr coming out of HS. Tremendous talent

and he’s the late great Joe Delaneys Nephew 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1