Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

What's interesting is I got my Excelsior Pass & it expires on 9/22. I guess they're waiting to see if a booster shot will be needed. I also have my CDC card.  

After the DMV rejected my birth certificate for my enhanced license because I taped it because it was falling apart, I'm not laminating anything from the government unless they instruct us to do so.  (Fortunately I had another copy that I had sent away for so I was able to get my enhanced license)

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Surprised they aren't going the Excelsior Pass route that allows for a recent negative test also.  

Polancarz did mention the Excelsior Pass later on. I think thats what it will end up being. 

He also mentioned no need to test fans before hand. If you're vaccinated, you're good to go

5 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Surprised they aren't going the Excelsior Pass route that allows for a recent negative test also.  

He did show the app at the press conference as a way of proving you have had the vaccine. 

Edited by Wayne Cubed

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because they need something push more people to get vaccinated, and this is good bait. (and I mean all that in a very positive way)

The issue we're about to face is that the US is not even at 25% vaccinated (barely 1/3 of where we need to end up), and we are already seeing DEMAND for the vaccine dwindling.

Herd Immunity, and a safe, full re-opening, kicks in around 70%. If we top out at 30-35%, we're going to have some major problems.

is that number FULLY vaccinated?  That’s not bad if so when you consider the sheer number of people.

Erie County is at 50% of eligible residents have received at least one dose (assuming pretty much everyone will show up for their 2nd if it was Moderna or Pfizer).

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

What's interesting is I got my Excelsior Pass & it expires on 9/22. I guess they're waiting to see if a booster shot will be needed. I also have my CDC card.  

After the DMV rejected my birth certificate for my enhanced license because I taped it because it was falling apart, I'm not laminating anything from the government unless they instruct us to do so.  (Fortunately I had another copy that I had sent away for so I was able to get my enhanced license)

You can renew the Excelsior pass. It basically allows you to renew it until Pfizer/etc says the vaccine isn't effective anymore. Its pretty easy to renew it

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, IBTG81 said:

What about kids? My son will only be 11 and the vaccine most likely won’t be available for him yet. 

There's got to be a testing protocol for those under 16. Otherwise that's a huge impact on families.

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

did you just download an app for the excelsior pass?  

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Welp, go head and laminate those vaccination cards. May need it for more than just attending a game. Never know

Wife’s card is too big to fit in wallet without folding. Anyone know if I can shrink it to credit card size then laminate? Is that “legal”?

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Oh come on have a sense of humor 

Your avatar and general theme to most of your posts show you don’t know what a sense of humor is -including in this thread.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

is that number FULLY vaccinated?  That’s not bad if so when you consider the sheer number of people.

Erie County is at 50% of eligible residents have received at least one dose (assuming pretty much everyone will show up for their 2nd if it was Moderna or Pfizer).

Yes, I believe it was fully vaccinated.

I dont know. It is good that we got that many done in such a short time. But the problem now is, for every person already vaccinated, we each need to find 2 more that havent been and convince them to get vaccinated. And that will still only get us just over 60% of the adult population. Tough ask when pretty much everyone I know who wants the vaccine has gotten it, and the only hold outs are the "my choice" crowd who don't intend on getting it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Welp, go head and laminate those vaccination cards. May need it for more than just attending a game. Never know

Might need to laminate it FOR the game, depending on weather. Mane!

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Wife’s card is too big to fit in wallet without folding. Anyone know if I can shrink it to credit card size then laminate? Is that “legal”?

Your avatar and general theme to most of your posts show you don’t know what a sense of humor is -including in this thread.

I just folded mine & stuck it in the back of my wallet.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

I also hope they don't require a recent vaccination.  My vaccination through the Pfizer clinical trial will be over a year old when the season starts.  

Thanks for stepping up for the greater good.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1