Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I’ll leave the crazy talk out of it and just say my opinion that I do not agree. I support vaccines. I do not support forcing this specific vaccine on people to gather in public this fast.Β 
All I can see is 3-5 years from now on tv:

Β 

Β 

Have you or a loved one had (insert complications here) from the covid vaccine, please call our law offices at xxx-xxx-xxxx you could be entitled to compensation.Β 
Β 

But I will not make too big of a stink over this because I wasn’t going to be attending any games this yearΒ 

A good post. I don’t attend games so I’m not gonna lose my ***** about this excluding me, but the principle is ridiculous and the very thing some people have been waiting for since last March.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

this is just the beginning of what they are going to ban you from doing if you dont want the vaccine.

Β 

Yup watch all the corporations coming out soon refusing service to non vaccinated people "Corporate Communism". They will create two classes of people in the country. Just watch, its coming. Everyone should not be OK with this regardless if your vaccinated or not. All this for a virus with a 99% survival rate.Β 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Β 

It's not just the death rate tho. There are long term effects from COVID that we already know of. Chronic fatigue, lung damage, etc.

Β 

I'd much rather have my kid vaccinated than possibly cause them physical damage over the rest of their life.

Β 

If given a choice, I'm taking a vaccine over getting the actual virus every time.

Exactly! You should be allowed to make your own risk assessment.Β 
Β 

I happen to think it’s dangerous for a segment of the population to think (incorrectly) that now that they received a vaccination that they are now 100% immune and don’t have to worry about it anymore.Β 
Β 

I think those people are just as risky as those who don’t get the vaccine but maintain a healthy and clean regimen out of precaution.Β 
Β 

The one-size-fits-all approach usually means it doesn’t fit anyone.Β 

20 minutes ago, Lv-Bills said:

Huh?Β  Unless this is a rule for kids in New York, this is pretty much 100% false.Β  I have season tickets, live in VA, and neither of my kids were required to get vaccinations to go to school.Β  My 5 year old is in Kindergarten, and my 11 year old is in 5th grade.Β  Both have been in school all year (September through Current) 4 days per week, with Wednesdays off.Β  School wasn't closed for Covid, not even once.Β  There haveΒ only been a handful of positive Covid cases (Notifications via email)Β in the school building all year, and most were from employees.Β  Most teachers were all vaccinated a couple of months ago, and that's when the high schools actually went back to school.Β  No vaccination required there either.Β Β 

Β 

So, what kids hadΒ to get a vaccine to return to school?Β  Thank god our school district actually was in school all year.Β  I'm grateful to them for my kids future.Β It's still quite frowned upon that kids are vaccinated at this time anyway.Β  At least the younger kids for sure.Β Β 

polio, measles, mumps, etc.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You have the CHOICE of not going to the game. Nobody is forcing you to take the vaccine.Β 

Β 

No I wouldn't have the choice I would be restricted from the game based on vaccine status, doesn't sound like a free country to me.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

To go to schools through high school and colleges (even private) you have to shoow MMR vaccination proof...

Β 

This is the same thing, even though Measles Mumps and Rhubella want politicized by an orange moron

Luckily iΒ didn't get mumps , but got measles and rubella before the vaccine came out. Remember the teacher in 1st grade (1863) going dow the row of seats and looking down our backs Β to see if we had any measles. If you did, to the nurse's office and out of school for a while. When I was in college at UB, there was a measles outbreak because of anti-vexers and I had to get proof that I had antibodies. This was in the late 70spr early 80s and those records at my HS were long gone. Had to pay for a blood test. Β Still have the card with the results.

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Β 

Download the Excelsior Pass App.

Β 

I've got a QR Code of my vax proof/Excelsior Pass stored in my Apple Wallet.Β  Right where my Bills (and Mets, and concerts and movies) tickets will be.

Oh no!! I just read a post saying your are now part of the Chinese communist borg!Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wsam4031 said:

thats a pretty dumb statement. there should be consequences for me not wanting their trial vaccine.Β Β should just have to prove you dont have the virus.Β 

Thank you. To me, it’s almost like the thought is, β€œthe vaccine isn’t mandatory, but you’re just not allowed to do anything if you don’t get it.” 
Β 

I will stay out of politics, because this isn’t the place for it. But there are some who don’t want to get it because it’s literally 14 months in the making.

Β 

My biggest contention with it all is how can anyone say it’s effective and works, but then those who are vaccinated still have to live life the same way as those who aren’t? If it’s because they can still carry it, well isn’t that the problem of those who CHOSE not to get it? If you chose not to, then you understand the consequences of contracting the virus.Β 
Β 

So I don’t understand why we can’t get back to normal, and let those who are vaccinated feel safe, while those who aren’t live with the decision to skip the vaccine. If you could get the vaccine and live life normal again because it worked, then I’d sign up. Until then, the life of a vaccinated person is absolutely no different than mine.Β 
Β 

I’ll wait for the attacks now!!

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Β 

Download the Excelsior Pass App.

Β 

I've got a QR Code of my vax proof/Excelsior Pass stored in my Apple Wallet.Β  Right where my Bills (and Mets, and concerts and movies) tickets will be.

Β 

I guess I should look into this Excelsior Pass stuff.Β  I'm planning to come to Buffalo 2 maybe 3 times this year.

Do you think it's worth getting one?Β  Can non-NY residents get one?

I know there is the other thread but for those who have season tickets:

Asked if refunds were available for those who wish not to comply.Β  Got this response.

Β 

"

As we did last year, we will continue to cooperate and comply with all New York State and local government regulations regarding our sporting events. There is no official vaccination policy in place at this time.

Β 

We will communicate any attendance requirements to Season Ticket Members if there are any official policy changes.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Β 

And they will continue to look at that data, as well as local vaccination rates. And then they can always back this off very easily.

Β 

Which is the point you are missing.

Β 

It is easier to say this now and back it off, than not say this and try to enact it at the last minute.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I just told my wife this.Β  I hope this is correct but I doubt it.Β Β 

Β 

This is going to lead to people getting their under 12 year olds vaccinated way before they should have to make this decision because they think this will be the norm.Β 

Β 

Β 

The friggin WH has said there will not be a vaccine mandate or card.Β Β 

Β 

Some states have no mandates.Β 

Β 

Some states are requiring the card.Β 

Β 

This is all ridiculously horrific messaging.Β Β 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Oh no not Communism.Β πŸ™„Β 

Β 

β€œFreedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Β 

-Ronald Reagan

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's the data been in Arlington since April 4th?

Β 

Or Houston.

Β 

Β 

Instead of mocking these places as thinking like "Neanderthals" how about we use logic data and math to guide decisions.Β Β 

No, what if the data refutes our narrative?!

Β 

Too riskyΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Β 

No I wouldn't have the choice I would be restricted from the game based on vaccine status, doesn't sound like a free country to me.

It’s a private business. Private business can restrict freedoms. The constitution only prevents the government from restricting your freedoms guaranteed by your rights.Β 
Β 

You have the choice of not using a private businesses product or services based on their terms.Β 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s absolutely political. Β 
Β 

If we wanted to return to normal right now, given exposure, vaccine rollout, healthy pop, we could... we don’t need the govt to β€œallow” us to be free. Β 
Β 

You view this as a singular issue, but I don’t. Β  This comes after a year of government enforced lockdowns, mandates, school closures, now ideological vaccine passports... Β for me, it’s cumulative, and as a someone who cares about my health, works out, stays in shape and doesn’t want a new vaccine for a virus I’m not worried about, it’s all too much at this point. Β 
Β 

If you’re vaccinated, people like me shouldn’t worry you, and we should all move on... if you have reason to be worried about people like me, then the vaccines are either A) pointless or B) the govt/corporate mediaΒ has broken your will. Β 
Β 

Amen.Β  Best post of the thread.Β  And I have the vaccine.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Β 

Β 

EVERY decision has consequences.

Β 

Sounds like you just dont want to ever have any consequences for your decisions, and never be held accountable to anyone by anyone. That isnt "freedom". That's being dangerously self-centered and over-entitled.

You are free to choose to get the vaccination or NOT. Each choice has it's own set of consequences. Deal with it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2