Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Just like the government in the US, a country, can say you can't come to the have unless you are vaccinated...

You're rejected

Is this COVID specific?.. or are you cool with the government mandating whatever they want along these lines?

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, wiseman3 said:

No, it's not. By going to the game, you're making the choice to share your health information. No one is forcing you to go to the game, no one is stealing your information. 

Perhaps you should do some more research on what HIPPA is

jesus.. whatever.. 

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

Read the law.. its about one's personal privacy regarding medical issues.. im not getting into it.. i offered an opinion.. thats it.. 

No you didnt. You stated it as a fact. And you are wrong. But I knew that because you didnt even spell HIPAA right.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No it doesn't.  

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Do they though?... I’m in Georgia right now, touchy subject. 

Are you guys unaware that if you want to legally drive a car, you must have a license?

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Read the law.. its about one's personal privacy regarding medical issues.. im not getting into it.. i offered an opinion.. thats it.. 

But your opinion is completely wrong. You claimed it was a violation, I’m interested in hearing why you came to that conclusion. Nobody is disclosing your private medical info. You would be voluntarily offering information if you choose to go to a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

pretty much every kid had to get a vaccine to go to school so this isn't too much different. 

Huh?  Unless this is a rule for kids in New York, this is pretty much 100% false.  I have season tickets, live in VA, and neither of my kids were required to get vaccinations to go to school.  My 5 year old is in Kindergarten, and my 11 year old is in 5th grade.  Both have been in school all year (September through Current) 4 days per week, with Wednesdays off.  School wasn't closed for Covid, not even once.  There have only been a handful of positive Covid cases (Notifications via email) in the school building all year, and most were from employees.  Most teachers were all vaccinated a couple of months ago, and that's when the high schools actually went back to school.  No vaccination required there either.  

So, what kids had to get a vaccine to return to school?  Thank god our school district actually was in school all year.  I'm grateful to them for my kids future. It's still quite frowned upon that kids are vaccinated at this time anyway.  At least the younger kids for sure.  

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

It was inevitable.

I was going to wait to get the vaccine until I couldn't do any of the things I enjoy without it.

Guess I'll be getting it sooner than expected.

See, their plan worked! (and that is a good thing. best of luck getting an appointment, and hoping for minimal hangover)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Is this COVID specific?.. or are you cool with the government mandating whatever they want along these lines?

It's science specific and has to nothing to do with governments as far as I'm concered. Different areas of the world have different viruses, different bacteria etc. If you want to go to another area from one area, you shouldn't be bringing that stuff into a location that doesn't have it. It's the same thing as someone introducing a non-native invasive species into an area. There is nothing inherently wrong stopping the spread of a disease or illness if it's possible and you can use common sense precautions.

Some people who are concerned government interference or requirements or overreach are those who don't actually believe in the need for any government, but when this topic comes up, all of a sudden it not being approved by the FDA (government agnecy) becomes an issue. Not saying this is you, just a general observation I have witnessed. 

This shouldn't even be a political issue imo...

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

It was inevitable.

I was going to wait to get the vaccine until I couldn't do any of the things I enjoy without it.

Guess I'll be getting it sooner than expected.

Is it inevitable in Florida or Texas?  

They have full crowds.  Seems we should wait to pass edicts for 5 months from now see how things work out.