Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

“Pretzel Of Compliance ” is my new vax-metal band name.

I hate you. I was taking a sip out of a water bottle when I read this and just now finished cleaning off my keyboard. :lol:

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

it's the state we live in.  ny hasn't been easy, but we don't have a choice here.  people have chosen to move away because of it, (and taxes) and that's their choice. 

we have another choice here.  to get or not get the vaccination.  i decided to get it because of my elderly parents and my job where i'm in people's faces every day.  it wasn't the state's decision for me to get it, rather an educated choice after doing research and realizing its importance.  again, if people don't want to get it, i have zero issues with that.  i gave everyone in my office the choice to get it if they wanted to.  all that said, i want to hear zero complaints from peoplethat feel the vaccine isn't for them.  we all have choices to make.

I appreciate the reasoned take.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

Not sure how to keep this from getting political/controversial. But its pretty big Bills related news. Hopefully we can all behave

We keep it non-political by understanding it is strictly a public health issue. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

If it was just a decision left to private businesses, that's fine. I agree that they should be free to serve or not serve whoever they want for any reason. If the Bills on their own accord want to implement this rule, fine. If it's a condition set by the government, that's where it stops being up to the individual private businesses. I don't think this is unreasonable.

If you travel abroad they ask for vaccination proof as well, sane is required for entry into this country.  It really isn't that unreasonable at all 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Are you saying you're woke? 🤣

For real, tho. You guys arent more enlightened or smarter than everyone else just because you want to be ultra-cynical, and not do even the bare minimum to help our country recover and get back to normal.

You have the freedom to choose to be a plague rat. There will be consequences that come with that choice. Just like there are consequences that come with any choice. I may get sick from the vaccine, but I've weighed those consequences against what could happen if I dont.

You made your choice, so own it.

If you thinking forcing me to take an unapproved FDA vaccine that was fast tracked for a disease that has less than a .1% mortality rate for my age group is cynical, then I guess I'm cynical.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

Well, if there was anyone who dared to not agree with you before, I think you've definitely convinced them now.

That’s their problem, 😁👍

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Are you saying you're woke? 🤣

For real, tho. You guys arent more enlightened or smarter than everyone else just because you want to be ultra-cynical, and not do even the bare minimum to help our country recover and get back to normal.

You have the freedom to choose to be a plague rat. There will be consequences that come with that choice. Just like there are consequences that come with any choice. I may get sick from the vaccine, but I've weighed those consequences against what could happen if I dont.

You made your choice, so own it.

You get a 🤣🤣🤣 and a 👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

This isn’t necessarily true for everyone. Some people have legitimate medical reasons or are conflicted by the vaccine development process and religious beliefs. It seems like most things that are taking about “requiring” proof of vaccination are allowing for exceptions on these grounds. I’d be surprised if it doesn’t end up being the same here. 

very true, and it's a different situation unto itself.  there should be come exceptions for people who can't medically get it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because they need something push more people to get vaccinated, and this is good bait. (and I mean all that in a very positive way)

The issue we're about to face is that the US is not even at 25% vaccinated (barely 1/3 of where we need to end up), and we are already seeing DEMAND for the vaccine dwindling.

Herd Immunity, and a safe, full re-opening, kicks in around 70%. If we top out at 30-35%, we're going to have some major problems.

You forgot to include those with actual anti-bodies. Much more effective than vaccines in 100% of instances. 

While you can’t directly add the number of infected to the number vaccinated as there will be considerable overlap, you can at a minimum count all positive cases over the last year as having anti-bodies.

Vaccines are a substitute for those who don’t. We’re closer to the 70% than you realize.

This is a good thing 

But no one makes money off anti-bodies, so I fully expect them to not be taken into consideration. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Will Josh Allen be allowed in?

It's only a matter of time before the league mandates vaccinations for their players/employees. And why wouldnt they? They'd be nuts to go through another season where every week is at risk of getting shut down and re-scheduled due to an outbreak. They are just waiting until qualifications open up fully, and there isnt much of a waiting list anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

If you travel abroad they ask for vaccination proof as well, sane is required for entry into this country.  It really isn't that unreasonable at all 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Countries can reject entry to anyone they want for any reason, and they always could. That's the essence of sovereignty.