Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

People have a right to be annoyed that basic enjoyment has been taken away by government officials while some of y'all cheer for the crumbs they drop on the floor.

oh yes...because i decided to get a vaccination, i'm cheering for crumbs the government drops on the floor for me.  if anyone wonders why people who won't get vaccine are criticized, it's because of comments like this.  

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

i don't think people who refuse to get this vaccine are considered anti-vaxxers at all.  the issue is these same people are complaining about freedom.   you have the freedom to get or not get the vaccine.  the same way private business have the freedom to decide whether or not people are allowed in, (i get in this case it's state driven, etc).

If it was just a decision left to private businesses, that's fine. I agree that they should be free to serve or not serve whoever they want for any reason. If the Bills on their own accord want to implement this rule, fine. If it's a condition set by the government, that's where it stops being up to the individual private businesses. I don't think this is unreasonable.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You are making the choice to take it away from yourself.

It's just amazing to me that some people have twisted themselves into this pretzel of compliance worship to truly believe the post you made.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, teef said:

you have the freedom to get or not get the vaccine.  

This isn’t necessarily true for everyone. Some people have legitimate medical reasons or are conflicted by the vaccine development process and religious beliefs. It seems like most things that are taking about “requiring” proof of vaccination are allowing for exceptions on these grounds. I’d be surprised if it doesn’t end up being the same here. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

If it was just a decision left to private businesses, that's fine. I agree that they should be free to serve or not serve whoever they want for any reason. If the Bills on their own accord want to implement this rule, fine. If it's a condition set by the government, that's where it stops being up to the individual private businesses. I don't think this is unreasonable.

it's the state we live in.  ny hasn't been easy, but we don't have a choice here.  people have chosen to move away because of it, (and taxes) and that's their choice. 

we have another choice here.  to get or not get the vaccination.  i decided to get it because of my elderly parents and my job where i'm in people's faces every day.  it wasn't the state's decision for me to get it, rather an educated choice after doing research and realizing its importance.  again, if people don't want to get it, i have zero issues with that.  i gave everyone in my office the choice to get it if they wanted to.  all that said, i want to hear zero complaints from peoplethat feel the vaccine isn't for them.  we all have choices to make.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

Just now, teef said:

it's the state we live in.  ny hasn't been easy, but we don't have a choice here.  people have chosen to move away because of it, (and taxes) and that's their choice. 

they just can’t handle the awesomeness.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

This isn’t necessarily true for everyone. Some people have legitimate medical reasons or are conflicted by the vaccine development process and religious beliefs. It seems like most things that are taking about “requiring” proof of vaccination are allowing for exceptions on these grounds. I’d be surprised if it doesn’t end up being the same here. 

My SIL has gotten COVID twice, and her own doctor doesn't know if it's a good idea for her to get the vaccine given that fact.  Yet, if she wants to go to a Bills game in Buffalo, better get vaccinated so she can be part of the new American picture of health... obese, lazy and vaccinated.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, Kelsayrundefense said:

Can't wait to see a bunch of binge drinking, overweight, unhealthy people sitting in the stands with their vaccines cards and their masks on.

You won't be seeing ***** because you won't be there.   I will be.   Just got season tickets for the first time and the vaccine.   Sucks to be ignorant 

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Kelsayrundefense said:

Wake up man

Are you saying you're woke? 🤣

For real, tho. You guys arent more enlightened or smarter than everyone else just because you want to be ultra-cynical, and not do even the bare minimum to help our country recover and get back to normal.

You have the freedom to choose to be a plague rat. There will be consequences that come with that choice. Just like there are consequences that come with any choice. I may get sick from the vaccine, but I've weighed those consequences against what could happen if I dont.

You made your choice, so own it.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, SCBills said:

My SIL has gotten COVID twice, and her own doctor doesn't know if it's a good idea for her to get the vaccine given that fact.  Yet, if she wants to go to a Bills game in Buffalo, better get vaccinated so she can be part of the new American picture of health... obese, lazy and vaccinated.

We're living in an irrational world now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 3