Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

Thank goodness I live down south... I'll  just go watch us play Jacksonville, Tennessee and Miami.

Does this mean Josh Allen can't play?

Since we're talking about NY politicians, i'm only semi-joking...

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1

10 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I would guess yes... there’s been no talk about getting rid of masks for vaccinated individuals because of the different strains. 

I was watching Fauci speak and he said that because the vaccine isn’t as effective against strains of the virus that we need to continue to wear masks. 

Lolololololol

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Kelsayrundefense said:

Can't wait to see a bunch of binge drinking, overweight, unhealthy people sitting in the stands with their vaccines cards and their masks on.

quit crying about it.  you don't want to go, don't go.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm not sure how to respond without "politics" become involved. I find it sad that vaccination is a "political issue" to begin with. Anyway...

I fully support this decision.

I echo the sentiment that I hope more businesses do this (once vaccines have been available to everyone who wants them for a requisite amount of time). I'd feel much better about going into a crowded restaurant or movie theater if I knew that everyone inside was vaccinated.

If you don't want to get vaccinated against the highly contagious and potentially deadly disease, and thus, want to continue to be a potential carrier and spreader of the disease, then fine, don't get the vaccine. That's your right as an American. But understand that there's no reason private businesses should have to let you through the door and into close proximity with the rest of their vaccinated, non COVID-spreading customers.

I do have one question: If everyone in attendance is vaccinated, will masks still be mandated in the stadium? 

I'm simply amazed at the obedience level of some people, to the point where they can be vaccinated and think continuing to wear a mask indefinitely is perfectly reasonable.

If you're vaccinated against Covid, why do you care what other people do? Texas and Florida are doing fine without implementing this nonsense. I don't know if I'll get the vaccine or not but I still believe in the principle of freedom and you should be able to choose what is injected into your body. Fastest vaccine to market ever, limited testing, unknown long term side effects...there are plenty of reasons to decline. Now we are being conditioned to call those people "anti-vaxxers" even if they support every other vaccine.

It's crazy.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Boxcar said:

I'm simply amazed at the obedience level of some people, to the point where they can be vaccinated and think continuing to wear a mask indefinitely is perfectly reasonable.

If you're vaccinated against Covid, why do you care what other people do? Texas and Florida are doing fine without implementing this nonsense. I don't know if I'll get the vaccine or not but I still believe in the principle of freedom and you should be able to choose what is injected into your body. Fastest vaccine to market ever, limited testing, unknown long term side effects...there are plenty of reasons to decline. Now we are being conditioned to call those people "anti-vaxxers" even if they support every other vaccine.

It's crazy.

i don't think people who refuse to get this vaccine are considered anti-vaxxers at all.  the issue is these same people are complaining about freedom.   you have the freedom to get or not get the vaccine.  the same way private business have the freedom to decide whether or not people are allowed in, (i get in this case it's state driven, etc).

1 minute ago, Kelsayrundefense said:

I'm not going. 

yeah...we guessed that.

• Like (+1) 4

Someone get me a Venn diagram of the "I wont go if I have to be Vaccinated" people and the "I wont go if they build a dome" people.

And then throw that diagram right in the garbage, because no one cares if you arent coming. There will be more than enough of us that will show up. And we're gonna have a ***** blast.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

i don't think people who refuse to get this vaccine are considered anti-vaxxers at all.  the issue is these same people are complaining about freedom.   you have the freedom to get or not get the vaccine.  the same way private business have the freedom to decide whether or not people are allowed in, (i get in this case it's state driven, etc).

yeah...we guessed that.

Did you know that your name rhymes with queef?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, teef said:

quit crying about it.  you don't want to go, don't go.

People have a right to be annoyed that basic enjoyment has been taken away by government officials while some of y'all cheer for the crumbs they drop on the floor.

And yes... private companies or not, this is being driven by politics.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Kelsayrundefense said:

Can't wait to see a bunch of binge drinking, overweight, unhealthy people sitting in the stands with their vaccines cards and their masks on.

Sounds like a normal December at The Ralph, aside from the vax cards 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Just now, SCBills said:

People have a right to be annoyed that basic enjoyment has been taken away by government officials while some of y'all cheer for the crumbs they drop on the floor.

You are making the choice to take it away from yourself.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Dislike 1