Vaccination will be required to attend Bills games this season, per Polancarz. [Edit: "No official vaccination policy yet" per Bills ticket office.]

Process

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Not sure how to keep this from getting political/controversial. But its pretty big Bills related news. 

Seems ridiculous to be making this decision in April? Why not want and see how things are looking in two months when a majority of the country is vaccinated? We have no idea. 

Regarding making the decision now, they can still revisit at some point later on but this is probably done after consulting with the governor's office.

9 minutes ago, Process said:

Seems ridiculous to be making this decision in April? Why not wait and see how things are looking in two months when a majority of the country is vaccinated? We have no idea. 

Because they need something push more people to get vaccinated, and this is good bait. (and I mean all that in a very positive way)

The issue we're about to face is that the US is not even at 25% vaccinated (barely 1/3 of where we need to end up), and we are already seeing DEMAND for the vaccine dwindling.

Herd Immunity, and a safe, full re-opening, kicks in around 70%. If we top out at 30-35%, we're going to have some major problems.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

ok.  i'm in.  i wonder if they're still going to make people report a few days before to take a test.  that's the trouble for me...i just can't take that day to go back and forth for a test.  i mean i can, but i don't want to lose work for that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

ok.  i'm in.  i wonder if they're still going to make people report a few days before to take a test.  that's the trouble for me...i just can't take that day to go back and forth for a test.  i mean i can, but i don't want to lose work for that.

No.  Hell no.

• Agree 1