Brandon Beane special guest on pre-draft show

Mikey152

This year, instead of having meet-and-greets at the draft, the NFL is offering 3 virtual sessions for people attending the draft (with tickets to the main stage). The first one is tonight, and is being hosted by Peter Schrager. As the thread title says, Brandon Beane and John Lynch are the main guests and will be discussing scouting and the NFL combine.

If he says anything interesting, Ill be sure to reply to this thread.

The fact that those are the two GMs they picked to discuss this topic tells us something about where Beane ranks in the overall GM hierarchy, IMO

Edited by Mikey152
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

When a team becomes formidable, you know that the FO is doing things correctly, it becomes all the more notable when a team goes from what the Bills were..., to what they are now , this pre-draft show says this out loud. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Do we have the video on this interview yet? 

Not something I can share...it was a “perk” for buying tickets to the draft. 

I was wrong, btw...it was Beane and Licht from Tampa Bay.  Nothing ground breaking, but a good talk about the trade up for Josh, the importance of pro days (I guess two guys drove like 2 hours to catch balls for Josh at his, which stood out to Beane), and somebody asked if the players have takes on the draft.  Beane said sometimes if they work out with or know someone, and Licht said never.  

Brandon Beane is a legit good dude.  Super easy to root for.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mikey152 said:

Not something I can share...it was a “perk” for buying tickets to the draft. 

I was wrong, btw...it was Beane and Licht from Tampa Bay.  Nothing ground breaking, but a good talk about the trade up for Josh, the importance of pro days (I guess two guys drove like 2 hours to catch balls for Josh at his, which stood out to Beane), and somebody asked if the players have takes on the draft.  Beane said sometimes if they work out with or know someone, and Licht said never.  

Brandon Beane is a legit good dude.  Super easy to root for.

So basically this thread should be titled "I got to see something you guys will never see?"

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

So basically this thread should be titled "I got to see something you guys will never see?"

I ate this 5lb lobster today.  I wont tell you what it was like or give you a picture.  Just want you to know it happened, and you didnt 😆