Edelman released

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

He'll come out of retirement in late August to sign with the Bucs. He has really missed the steroidal benefits of TB12.

Word is that he just sucked TB’s surplus roids right out of him...but that’s all rumour....

13 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He made it about himself. That doesn’t happen all the time. 

He has been in the league for over 10 years and all you can find is a documentary he produced himself ?

I guess u do not realize the day n age u are in..athletes are doing podcast, and producing shows, and alot of it is about themselves.

It's not narcissistic its called controlling your brand. 

5 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Except that time his one night stand took a picture of him before she left.

Mad it wasn't you? 

Edited by Ghost_002!

57 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Then there's this: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/E/EdelJu00/gamelog/post/

His playoff stats leave only one guy in front of him as better in the post season.... JERRY RICE.  Edelman is number 2 all time to the GOAT.  

Best part, its done now... 

Ah yes the post season and comparing the game now vs the game back then in different eras. GTFOH with that nonsense. Illegal picks plays and PEDs. Welker was 100x better than him. He has zero shot at the HoF.

Man the 17 yr old Cheat fans on the board...

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

He has been in the league for over 10 years and all you can find is a documentary he produced himself ?

I guess u do not realize the day n age u are in..athletes are doing podcast, and producing shows, and alot of it is about themselves.

It's not narcissistic its called controlling your brand. 

Mad it wasn't you? 

I didn’t call him narcissistic. I said he will have a tough time stepping out from being the center of attention. I have awareness and knowledge of the times I live in. Edelman is unique in what he did concerning the documentary. Fact. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I didn’t call him narcissistic. I said he will have a tough time stepping out from being the center of attention. I have awareness and knowledge of the times I live in. Edelman is unique in what he did concerning the documentary. Fact. 

Him not playing football would be hard for him. He has never shown to be a person that needs the limelight. And a produced documentary of himself doesn't say otherwise.

As I have said before, many an athlete are branding themselves now a days.

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Him not playing football would be hard for him. He has never shown to be a person that needs the limelight. And a produced documentary of himself doesn't say otherwise.

As I have said before, many an athlete are branding themselves now a days.

Hope you are right. Honestly if I never hear or see him again, I won’t mind. I never cared for the way he played the game. He won’t be missed by the league. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

8 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Hope you are right. Honestly if I never hear or see him again, I won’t mind. I never cared for the way he played the game. He won’t be missed by the league. 

Oh I'm very sure if he was wearing a Bills uniform his whole career your post wouldn't exist.

If Beasley could help do what Edelman does/did and help the bills win a title your tone would be very different.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Oh I'm very sure if he was wearing a Bills uniform his whole career your post wouldn't exist.

If Beasley could help do what Edelman does/did and help the bills win a title your tone would be very different.

I hope not. I hope our fan base and players never lose what we display. Empathy, caring for each other, good hearts. Not sure NE displays that much from their owner down to their equipment manager. If I recall correctly Edelman also got caught cheating, doping. Has Beasley?

• Like (+1) 2