Edelman released

25 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean if he needs someone to check whether it is still attached........

That job is already taken Gunner...:flirt: I will in exchange chauffeur you and Stefon around in his gorgeous G-class, I'll pretend to keep my eyes on the road:worthy:

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Oh my......

His last SB ring, I was gonna post a pic on my way out of his room but I signed a NDA beforehand...:cry:

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

It's like you didn't even read my post!

I read it.  Edelman's postseason stats are good, but even in the postseason he only scored 3 TDs after his rookie year.  He's remembered for that stupid catch against Atlanta.  There's also the extremely legitimate argument that Brady made him what he was.  And how about that massive drop vs. the Giants in their 2nd SB matchup? (edit: oops)

He fashioned a very nice career for himself and was fortunate to play with the GOAT at QB and had the GOAT as his HC.  He's an afterthought in the story of the NFL.

Is there a HOF for banging models?  Maybe he qualifies for that...

Edited by eball

52 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Nah I know exactly where I am at. and for the most part this site and a lot of the posters here have been great so i like to come here, every now and then i just call people out on their b.s. and your comment fit the bill(no pun intended) to a tee. 

I said zero things that are untrue. You are the one who used Narcissistic and Edelman in the same sentence, not me. You are the one who tried to tell me how I would feel if Beasley doped like Edelman. I never did that to you. Let me be clear- I am glad Edelman is done, we need more positive role models for young athletes, not ones who cheat and dope. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

I read it.  Edelman's postseason stats are good, but even in the postseason he only scored 3 TDs after his rookie year.  He's remembered for that stupid catch against Atlanta.  There's also the extremely legitimate argument that Brady made him what he was.  [b]And how about that massive drop vs. the Giants in their 2nd SB matchup?[/b]

He fashioned a very nice career for himself and was fortunate to play with the GOAT at QB and had the GOAT as his HC.  He's an afterthought in the story of the NFL.

Is there a HOF for banging models?  Maybe he qualifies for that...

That was Welker not Edelman. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I said zero things that are untrue. You are the one who used Narcissistic and Edelman in the same sentence, not me. You are the one who tried to tell me how I would feel if Beasley doped like Edelman. I never did that to you. Let me be clear- I am glad Edelman is done, need more positive role models for young athletes, not ones who cheat and dope. 

Ok let me say this a lot slower.....you commented on him having a tough time being out of the limelight and you brought up because he made a documentary of his self. which at this time and age, athletes do a lot of that and that is also the only thing you can point at as evidence of him being in the "limelight".  That is not enough to support your argument/opinion. You can cry all you want about the PEDs and all that other crap. As i said he was never the first and surely wont be the last.  

And i am pretty sure he is looked at as a positive role model, it would be that rival fan that got blasted by the team for over 20 years who will take it to the extreme. This ain't church league. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

58 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

if there is a case, or even if he gets in it would be off his playoff performances(stat) if he does. I have heard this debate on diff NFL outlets....if there is even a slim chance.

Not saying at all he was a great player for you guys.  I don’t believe he rises to that level.  If so Tasker would be in at some point for ST.  Best non kicker punter in the history of ST.  I don’t know if tasker will ever get into the yellow jacket club.  He gets more love each year, but maybe Edelman will get there.  I have nothing against the guy.

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Not saying at all he was a great player for you guys.  I don’t believe he rises to that level.  If so Tasker would be in at some point for ST.  Best non kicker punter in the history of ST.  I don’t know if tasker will ever get into the yellow jacket club.  He gets more love each year, but maybe Edelman will get there.  I have nothing against the guy.

No..no dont get me wrong. I am not arguing for him to be in the HOF. I was just saying I have heard different NFL outlets have the debate and stated if there is an argument for him it would be off his playoffs stats. But "IF" though. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I think Tasker will eventually get in, imo. Edelman though I doubt. I don't know if the PED stuff will possibly be an issue that keeps him out or not. I'm not sure how many are in HOF that had PED issues, but it's probably some.

Either way though, imo I don't think he gets in regardless of that.

24 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ok let me say this a lot slower.....you commented on him having a tough time being out of the limelight and you brought up because he made a documentary of his self. which at this time and age, athletes do a lot of that and that is also the only thing you can point at as evidence of him being in the "limelight".  That is not enough to support your argument/opinion. You can cry all you want about the PEDs and all that other crap. As i said he was never the first and surely wont be the last.  

And i am pretty sure he is looked at as a positive role model, it would be that rival fan that got blasted by the team for over 20 years who will take it to the extreme. This ain't church league. 

Spoken like a Pats fan. Good for you for coming onto a Bills board to talk about your team and players. Please name what other athletes have produced, paid for, a documentary to get made about themselves? Also, who looks at Edelman as a positive role model? He got caught doping to be successful. 
Enjoy our board. It was fun beating the Pats twice this year and it will be more fun doing it for years to come. Brady has proven who was the reason for the success. Bill is going to leave that team in ruins. 
If I was you I would be spending my time here arguing with  Bills fans and bringing up the past; the present and future doesn’t look good for your team.