Edelman released

25 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Spoken like a Pats fan. Good for you for coming onto a Bills board to talk about your team and players. Please name what other athletes have produced, paid for, a documentary to get made about themselves? Also, who looks at Edelman as a positive role model? He got caught doping to be successful. 
Enjoy our board. It was fun beating the Pats twice this year and it will be more fun doing it for years to come. Brady has proven who was the reason for the success. Bill is going to leave that team in ruins. 
If I was you I would be spending my time here arguing with  Bills fans and bringing up the past; the present and future doesn’t look good for your team.

Oh this is gonna be fun.... point by point.

Tom Brady just did "Tom versus Time"

Michael Jordan just had his 3 part series "the last dance" where he had full control over what was produced, what was said and he was the narrator to it all. If you watched it you will literally see the guys behind the camera showing him stuff to comment on with a ipad.

Lebron James just did a documentary produced about his son and AAU basketball. Also space jam 2 he is listed as producer along with his production team.

Cam Newton has a documentary out about his come back done by "his" people. 

and there are countless athletes doing podcast...

Opposing fans journey to other fans message board. It's not a new thing it happens quite often around the NFL fans message boards.  And I didn't start this thread. A bills poster did. You can stay blind to it all, but Edelman doesn't have a bad reputation outside of  rival fans, nobody in an NFL circle brings up his PED use.

and I am only addressing this to you because i have no problem with the Bills and majority of their fanbase. But that's great you beat the pats twice last year(almost lost the first game)  but you have a long away to go to make up for the 20 years that you seem so hurt about,  and you have no guarantee on what the coming season will be for both teams, so really i do not have to comment any further on that.  

14 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Michael Jordan just had his 3 part series "the last dance" where he had full control over what was produced, what was said and he was the narrator to it all. If you watched it you will literally see the guys behind the camera showing him stuff to comment on with a ipad.

Lebron James just did a documentary produced about his son and AAU basketball. Also space jam 2 he is listed as producer along with his production team.

Opposing fans journey to other fans message board. It's not a new thing it happens quite often around the NFL fans message boards.  And I didn't start this thread. A bills poster did. You can stay blind to it all, but Edelman doesn't have a bad reputation outside of  rival fans, nobody in an NFL circle brings up his PED use.

and I am only addressing this to you because i have no problem with the Bills and majority of their fanbase. But that's great you beat the pats twice last year(almost lost the first game)  but you have a long away to go to make up for the 20 years that you seem so hurt about,  and you have no guarantee on what the coming season will be for both teams, so really i do not have to comment any further on that.  

What's the called again when you "almost lose"?

Oh, yeah - winning.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Success said:

What's the called again when you "almost lose"?

Oh, yeah - winning.

And i said they won. Your point? New year...seems like some of you won' t be able to handle if the patriots are back being competitive in the division. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

And i said they won. Your point? New year...seems like some of you won' t be able to handle if the patriots are back being competitive in the division. 

A couple of things here:

- Your comment about "almost losing" is one I've heard Pats fans repeat countless times since that game.  They lost.  Cam fumbled, but Davis also dropped a fairly easy TD for the Bills in the previous drive. That's how games go, especially division games.  The Patriots lost, and got swept last season.

- The Bills had more games like that than I'd care to count against the Patriots during the 20-year run.  It gave me no solace to say they "almost won."  Watching a Pats fan go immediately to that is one of those "how the mighty have fallen" things.

- The Pats had one of those wave-your-arms, "look-at-me!" offseasons that their fans used to mock other teams for.  "Winning the offseason."  Looking at it objectively, they significantly improved the TE position, but not much else.  I'm much more concerned about the Dolphins.

In short - nice run. Enjoy the DVD's.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Success said:

A couple of things here:

- Your comment about "almost losing" is one I've heard Pats fans repeat countless times since that game.  They lost.  Cam fumbled, but Davis also dropped a fairly easy TD for the Bills in the previous drive. That's how games go, especially division games.  The Patriots lost, and got swept last season.

- The Bills had more games like that than I'd care to count against the Patriots during the 20-year run.  It gave me no solace to say they "almost won."  Watching a Pats fan go immediately to that is one of those "how the mighty have fallen" things.

- The Pats had one of those wave-your-arms, "look-at-me!" offseasons that their fans used to mock other teams for.  "Winning the offseason."  Looking at it objectively, they significantly improved the TE position, but not much else.  I'm much more concerned about the Dolphins.

In short - nice run. Enjoy the DVD's.

Sooo you want to argue semantics? How dare I say the bills "almost" lost. Really? that seems pretty petty to belly ache about how I addressed a game on top of the fact i acknowledge that the bills won. And " how the mighty have fallen?" I mean it's been one season and you are acting like it's been ten years and all the pats have mustard up in that time frame is 3rd place in the division. 

I really aint gonna pay attention to people b*tching about how the pats went about free agency. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

52 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Edelman is the perfect representation of “Patriots Nation”, a cheating, self centered punk. Take your troll act elsewhere. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

Enjoy our board. Hope to see you during the season. 
I’m not sure about the Jordan doc you are speaking of. The info I found said Jordan was paid to be in the Last Dance.  Maybe there is a different one than I am seeing.

Edelman cheated, you can keep downplaying it but that’s a fact I hope every media person reminds the voters for the HOF. He should never be allowed in. Who knows what his career would have been if he didn’t take PED’s?

We shall see next year. Everything NE has done since Brady decided to leave have been an epic failure. Bill is an average at best coach without Tom. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Enjoy our board. Hope to see you during the season. 
I’m not sure about the Jordan doc you are speaking of. The info I found said Jordan was paid to be in the Last Dance.  Maybe there is a different one than I am seeing.

Edelman cheated, you can keep downplaying it but that’s a fact I hope every media person reminds the voters for the HOF. He should never be allowed in. Who knows what his career would have been if he didn’t take PED’s?

We shall see next year. Everything NE has done since Brady decided to leave have been an epic failure. Bill is an average at best coach without Tom. 

I think you should dig a little deeper in the "last dance" doc. if you honestly think Michael Jordan didn't have a hand in that doc you sound very misinformed. Which doesn't make a difference since I am pretty sure my point is pretty clear to you about that. You can harp on the PEDs all you want it truly doesn't matter to me,  I just want to point out to you what you consider as wanting to be in "limelight" to an athlete is false. And winning 7 games with that roster  is pretty impressive where as plenty of teams probably couldn't even drum up two wins..your last part about bill being an average coach is completely laughable without Tom Brady. He is consider the greatest if not one of the great coaches of all team..but random dude on the net says he is average...ha ha ok.  And i been here since last season. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

I think you should dig a little deeper in the "last dance" doc. if you honestly think Michael Jordan didn't have a hand in that doc you sound very misinformed. Which doesn't make a difference since I am pretty sure my point is pretty clear to you about that. You can harp on the PEDs all you want it truly doesn't matter to me,  I just want to point out to you what you consider as wanting to be in "limelight" to an athlete is false. And winning 7 games with that roster  is pretty impressive where as plenty of teams probably couldn't even drum up two wins..your last part about bill being an average coach is completely laughable without Tom Brady. He is consider the greatest if not one of the great coaches of all team..but random dude on the net says he is average...ha ha ok.  And i been here since last season. 

Oh man, it’s sweet to read a Pats fan talk about moral victories. As a Bills fan I lived in denial for years. 
Belichick’s record without Brady keeps getting worse. 
As for Edelman post football, we shall see. I hope he has a long healthy life. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

His wheels fell off.

Patriot Nation get his love.  

😆   I bet he moves out of NE before the summer ends. 

He's from Cali and NE is the still part of the "Northeast".  I'd be shocked if he stayed.  Our Summers are the best, its most of the rest of the year that truly sucks.  

7 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

We are all of us shocked by your lack of ethical fortitude.

Bills fans > Pats fans.  All Patriot's* fans are bandwagoners, unethical, abrasive and arrogant.  

If you nod your head to that or agree, you're a hopeless homer feeling the effects of 20 years of being on the short end of things.  lol

Its over!  20 years...D O N E.  

41 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Bills fans > Pats fans.  All Patriot's* fans are bandwagoners, unethical, abrasive and arrogant.  

If you nod your head to that or agree, you're a hopeless homer feeling the effects of 20 years of being on the short end of things.  lol

Every NFL fan other than Patriots* fans feels that way.  It has nothing to do with being a hopeless homer, and everything to do with the fact that Patriots* fans have shown themselves to be bandwagoners, unethical, abrasive, and arrogant.  While Bills fans have been charitable, insanely loyal through horrible seasons, and unlike 90% of Patriots* fans, can name a player that played before Brady came into the league.  

• Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

That pats*** roster last season was the Bills roster for about half of the drought. The offense was bad but the defense was good enough to keep games close. Then when the Bills would inevitably run into an actual good team that was rolling (see Week 16 vs Bills) they would get trounced and have a fake punt called against them in a complete show of no fear and dominance over your opponent.

Enjoy living in mortal land with the rest of us. I respect what Brady was able to accomplish in NE, I really do. But without Brady, your just another franchise that has to overpay for talent and hope your QB is good enough to sneak into the playoffs

1 hour ago, P Riv said:

Just to deposit my 2 cents here, I'm not going to say all Pats fans are like this because obviously they're not, but I have talked to many "Pats fans" that claimed to be die hard and live/breathe the Pats. However when talking to them many seemed to be clueless about the Pats before Bledsoe started making a name for himself.

And a couple didn't know who Bledsoe was, but knew Brady for sure lol. In other words many of those "die hard fans" coincidentally became "die hard" after 2002.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

That pats*** roster last season was the Bills roster for about half of the drought. The offense was bad but the defense was good enough to keep games close. Then when the Bills would inevitably run into an actual good team that was rolling (see Week 16 vs Bills) they would get trounced and have a fake punt called against them in a complete show of no fear and dominance over your opponent.

Enjoy living in mortal land with the rest of us. I respect what Brady was able to accomplish in NE, I really do. But without Brady, your just another franchise that has to overpay for talent and hope your QB is good enough to sneak into the playoffs

It's been one season bruh, ONE. As much as bills fan seem very scarred by not being able to compete over the years. You should wait more then just one season before thinking the Patriots are not able to compete anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

It's been one season bruh, ONE. As much as bills fan seem very scarred by not being able to compete over the years. You should wait more then just one season before thinking the Patriots are not able to compete anymore. 

I think they will always be competitive as long as B.B is there with the defense. Just won't be the kind of "hard to defeat" team they were for so long. I doubt lightning strikes twice and they land another Brady.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

The Pats* can compete, but they will have to struggle like the rest of the league without an answer at QB. 

• Agree 2