Edelman released

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I agree but the one thing makes him unique is he played all 3 phases of football in the NFL.  He of course played WR, he as well was a damn good punt returner, but he also played CB for NE his first 3 years on occasion.  He was willing to do anything help his team win, is he HOF player? I don’t think so. Do I think he was amazing and fun as hell to watch if he was on your team? Yes I do. 

I don't think this is the right place to worship that scummy little prick.  I hope all those steroids make his little wee wee shrivel and fall off.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/12/2021 at 8:54 PM, Reed83HOF said:

Ah yes the post season and comparing the game now vs the game back then in different eras. GTFOH with that nonsense. Illegal picks plays and PEDs. Welker was 100x better than him. He has zero shot at the HoF.

Man the 17 yr old Cheat fans on the board...

He likely won't make it to the HoF, some advocate for, some don't: https://www.nfl.com/news/is-former-patriots-receiver-julian-edelman-a-hall-of-famer

As for your personal comment... I'm 50, and man, the entitled dipsh'ts on this board who assume and get personal because of a high post count.  So...GTFOH with your personal comments.  

Edited by P Riv

51 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I agree but the one thing makes him unique is he played all 3 phases of football in the NFL.  He of course played WR, he as well was a damn good punt returner, but he also played CB for NE his first 3 years on occasion.  He was willing to do anything help his team win, is he HOF player? I don’t think so. Do I think he was amazing and fun as hell to watch if he was on your team? Yes I do. 

This is why Pat's* fans are considered low class. You are praising a known cheater and cheap shot artist because it was "fun" watching him try to injure someone. Also I would not want someone like him on my team, trying to injure other players is not something a decent person praises.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Cracks me up that anyone would be saying Edelman and HOF in the same sentence, unless that sentence includes the phrase “no f***ing way.”

Enh. He’s probably not going to the HOF, but it’d be pigheaded to argue that he wasn’t one of the greatest postseason performers of this era. 

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Enh. He’s probably not going to the HOF, but it’d be pigheaded to argue that he wasn’t one of the greatest postseason performers of this era. 

He's not a HOFer.  Not even close.  You want to call me pigheaded?  Be my guest.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I don't think this is the right place to worship that scummy little prick.  I hope all those steroids make his little wee wee shrivel and fall off.

Wasn’t worshiping him just stayed a fact he played all three phases in the NFL. Not a very common thing to see.  If I was worshipping him I wouldn’t have said he isn’t a HOF player. 

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is why Pat's* fans are considered low class. You are praising a known cheater and cheap shot artist because it was "fun" watching him try to injure someone. Also I would not want someone like him on my team, trying to injure other players is not something a decent person praises.

When did he try to hurt a player?  The man one of the smallest in the NFL, the one I know did a cheap shot was Gronk and I was actually hear and called him out for being an idiot? Oh someone who almost did come to Buffalo when he unretired I am sure you would have promptly booed him.  Edelman was the annoying little pest that was mouthy but not a head hunter or anything like that. 

Cheater? Because he got popped ONCE for steroids after recouping for a full YEAR from injury and hadn’t played a down yet?

I stand by what I said you cheer for him on your team and make bogus crap up to hate him when he isn’t. It’s ok we all do it.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I mean if he needs someone to check whether it is still attached........

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean if he needs someone to check whether it is still attached........

Do you know how jealous Stefon Diggs would be if he saw this?!?!

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Haha... Stef's still my guy. He knows this. No number of injunctions will keep me out of his DMs..... 😍

i'll have you know that diggs was at a sporting goods store right by my house this past saturday.  i could have delivered flowers for you.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This thread is about Edelman. This is a Bills board. Maybe you lost your way and should head back to your teams board. Around here we know who we are as fans and who our team is. The Pats have consistently shown they will cheat, their owner will do things that at least are not of high morals, and the fans are showing their fair weather ability. I am good being a Bills fan and holding my head high. When they do win a Super Bowl it won’t be due to cheating like the Pats.

Nah I know exactly where I am at. and for the most part this site and a lot of the posters here have been great so i like to come here, every now and then i just call people out on their b.s. and your comment fit the bill(no pun intended) to a tee. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

3 minutes ago, teef said:

i'll have you know that diggs was at a sporting goods store right by my house this past saturday.  i could have delivered flowers for you.

i didn't even know until this monday!  i'm slipping.

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

He contributed to their team, but in no way will he make the HOF.  Guys like Megatron get in the Hall.  We may see Julio Jones someday as an example, not Edelman.  He certainly was a good outlet for Brady and helped them win a lot of games.

I seriously doubt anyone wants him at this point.

if there is a case, or even if he gets in it would be off his playoff performances(stat) if he does. I have heard this debate on diff NFL outlets....if there is even a slim chance.

Edited by Ghost_002!

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Random side story on Edelman. One of my best friends started 30+ games along the Kent st O-Line, and Edelman was included in that span at QB. He cant stand the guy and has routinely stated that he was a complete a**hole and nobody up front liked blocking for or respected him in the locker room.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1