Edelman released

26 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hope not. I hope our fan base and players never lose what we display. Empathy, caring for each other, good hearts. Not sure NE displays that much from their owner down to their equipment manager. If I recall correctly Edelman also got caught cheating, doping. Has Beasley?

Ha ha.. stop stop stop with this. Edelman is not the only football player to ever get popped for PEDs and he won't be the last.

Your franchise n fanbase is no different than any other.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ha ha.. stop stop stop with this. Edelman is not the only football player to ever get popped for PEDs and he won't be the last.

This thread is about Edelman. This is a Bills board. Maybe you lost your way and should head back to your teams board. Around here we know who we are as fans and who our team is. The Pats have consistently shown they will cheat, their owner will do things that at least are not of high morals, and the fans are showing their fair weather ability. I am good being a Bills fan and holding my head high. When they do win a Super Bowl it won’t be due to cheating like the Pats.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

LOL. And, these dudes here are pretty unique...

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bu978ujcgj34vm8nn8j

5 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Why do people think he should be in the HOF? He has never even made the pro bowl

He doesn’t IMO deserve the HOF but the man put up amazing numbers and was a SB MVP not to mention he got hit hard a lot and got right back up.  He also  was a big reason they won the last 2 SB and almost won the SB against the Eagles. 

I know most hear hate him, but IMO he was one of those players if he is on your team you love him but if he isn’t you hate him.  (Rodney Harrison comes to mind I hated him on the Chargers but loved him on the  Pats lol)

Edited by PatsFanNH

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Had a great career! 

IF he were to get in the Hall, he has a VERY long wait.  See Art Monk and Andre Reed, 2 surefire Hall of Famers.

No.  Jeremy Maclin has more WR yards.  Wes Welker is a more interesting debate.

He contributed to their team, but in no way will he make the HOF.  Guys like Megatron get in the Hall.  We may see Julio Jones someday as an example, not Edelman.  He certainly was a good outlet for Brady and helped them win a lot of games.

I seriously doubt anyone wants him at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Had a great career! 

IF he were to get in the Hall, he has a VERY long wait.  See Art Monk and Andre Reed, 2 surefire Hall of Famers.

I see him making only the Pats HOF.  He was amazing to watch and had a few spectacular catches. (Probably the most improbable catch ever in a SB)  

I am shocked Monk and Reed aren’t in!  They were a lot better than Edelman  the ONLY thing Edelman has over both is rings. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Edelman was a great slot. Not worthy of HoF due to minimal yards, receptions and TDs, but does has great playoff stats.

I agree but the one thing makes him unique is he played all 3 phases of football in the NFL.  He of course played WR, he as well was a damn good punt returner, but he also played CB for NE his first 3 years on occasion.  He was willing to do anything help his team win, is he HOF player? I don’t think so. Do I think he was amazing and fun as hell to watch if he was on your team? Yes I do.