Edelman released

There are few players I hate more than him. Maybe it’s not fair, I don’t know the guy, but I hate everything about him from his tiny feet to his beady eyes. I can’t say for sure, but I think he punches children and women, and double parks in his massive pickup truck he bought to feel like a man. 
Anyway, best of luck ***** face! 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The first time Edelman was an unrestricted free agent in 2013 the Bills were absolutely receiver desperate and Edelman was just floating out there to be had.......all the guy needed were snaps.

He was blocked by Welker for 4 years......who was putting up 110 catches and 1300 yards per year.........I couldn't believe the Bills wouldn't take a flyer on him.

The Pats moved on from Welker......played it cool and got Edelman back for 1 year and $700K.

He broke out with Welker gone.......and tormented the Bills for years.........glad he is finally gone.       

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Aaronthebaron said:

There are few players I hate more than him. Maybe it’s not fair, I don’t know the guy, but I hate everything about him from his tiny feet to his beady eyes. I can’t say for sure, but I think he punches children and women, and double parks in his massive pickup truck he bought to feel like a man. 
Anyway, best of luck ***** face! 

Oh god. He is most definitely one of those guys that backs his truck into EVERY SINGLE SPOT even though it’s not necessary. 

As a dude who has owned pick ups, this has always driven me crazy. It’s really not that difficult or necessary. Just pull in. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

Why do people think he should be in the HOF? He has never even made the pro bowl

Because his playoff stats are HOF worthy. And that's not including the multiple rings fans had to sit and watch him win.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1