Edelman released

Maybe he'll join McGinist, Bruschi, Harrison, Rob Ninkovich, Randy Moss, and Damien Woody on NFL coverage and continue to annoy us... Had to think about that one, they have so many in the NFL media that its like a conspiracy.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, Boxcar said:

9 if it's so blatant, why did he get away with it? The NFL has not been in Brady's corner.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Best line ever!!   Got any more gems?????   Tell us how Aaron Hernandez was really just a misunderstood player next. Not in his corner,OMG I can't stop laughing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/9/2021 at 12:42 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

Edelman isnt even a top-100 WR. He's just a little punk who plays dirty and arrogantly and no one has punched him in the mouth for it, so he keeps doing it. I cant stand him or the way he plays.

He's an absolutely excellent player. One of the better slot guys of all time.

I don't much like him either but he was really good.

1 hour ago, DQW87 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  Best line ever!!   Got any more gems?????   Tell us how Aaron Hernandez was really just a misunderstood player next. Not in his corner,OMG I can't stop laughing.

The refs and the league are two separate entities. Literally.

Weird jump from Tom Brady to a convicted murderer, but ok. Very hilarious!

On 4/9/2021 at 8:41 AM, Richard Noggin said:

Weird hill to die on, but okay.

I don't think it's that weird. You guys are openly celebrating an injury to a player simply because he's a long time Patriot. That's gross. Of course, you freely apply the label "dirty player" to every Patriot, and that gives you all the justification you need.

I'm trying to be your therapist. It isn't healthy to harbor this level of hatred. Let it go, and be free. They have been conquered already.

6 hours ago, Boxcar said:

The refs and the league are two separate entities. Literally.

Weird jump from Tom Brady to a convicted murderer, but ok. Very hilarious!

The league only changed rules for him, let him destroy his phone, and made sure nobody could ever breath on him again, but ok your right .

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, billsfanmiamioh said:

Looks like the roids caught up to him 

That and the unbelievable pounding his body has taken over the years.

He's going to be the type of ex-NFL player who can't walk when he's 50.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:37 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm going with Aaron Hernandez....followed by Gronk.  Then I would say Edelman.

So many to choose from...a veritable smorgasbord of cretins we will spend the next generation trying to forget in the rear view mirror of our much deserved current success! 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:41 AM, Boxcar said:

I understand hating a team because their fans are insufferable, maybe a few players, but the hatred Bills fans feel for certain Patriots and ex-Patriots is truly strange.

truly strange you say...I truly hate edelman and the hatred is about level with his girl marcia, whom I also hate. strange thing is, they would be the only two nfl players I can say that about.

truly strange coming from a bills fan, eh?

It's just a ploy to get down to Tampa with Brady and Gronk.

Can't stand "JE11" but I also can't blame him. NE seems like a joyless place now that the winning is gone. 

Their own fans care more about Tampa Bay than NE, and will probably be cheering for the Bucs when that game happens in Foxboro this year. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1