Edelman released

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Possibly my most hated Patriot of all time. I wish him nothing but the worst.

I find it in poor taste to applaud the injury of any player.

Except this a-hole.  Eff him and I hope his whole ***** knee disintegrates.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Probably time to call it a career.  And what a career it was when factoring in how it started, what the experts thought he could do versus what he actually did.

Got the money, got the rings, got the MVP, and probably has enough upper tier  stats for a WR in the Playoffs that will put him in the HOF conversation after a few ballots.

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Possibly my most hated Patriot of all time. I wish him nothing but the worst.

If you take Brady out of consideration then Edelman is top 5 at best. Rodney Harrison is #1 for me. That dud was just a dirty player that got away with too much. And he was still fined a lot!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I find it in poor taste to applaud the injury of any player.

Except this a-hole.  Eff him and I hope his whole ***** knee disintegrates.

***** that cocky little B word and ***** elbow to the back of the head Gronk too

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

If you take Brady out of consideration then Edelman is top 5 at best. Rodney Harrison is #1 for me. That dud was just a dirty player that got away with too much. And he was still fined a lot!!! 

Here's the thing with Brady... Yeah, I have an intense irrational personal hatred for him which I normally dont let myself get roped into when it comes to sports and athletes who I dont personally know.

But at least with Brady, there is the ability to (begrudgingly) respect his on-field play as the greatest of all time.

Edelman isnt even a top-100 WR. He's just a little punk who plays dirty and arrogantly and no one has punched him in the mouth for it, so he keeps doing it. I cant stand him or the way he plays.

Good call on Harrison too. Similar take as Edelman.

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

I understand hating a team because their fans are insufferable, maybe a few players, but the hatred Bills fans feel for certain Patriots and ex-Patriots is truly strange.

The Patriots players I do hate, I fully admit is on me, and I am not proud of it. But it is what it is.

There are a number that I dont hate, and even almost liked. I was a Brandon Spikes fan while he was in college, and was glad when he joined the Bills. Never hated him as a Patriot. Plenty of others.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Looks like the roids caught up to him 

and the ugly ONS he hooked up with after Super Bowl wins...like bro, you are a professional NFL star and that is the best you got??

Edited by Big Turk

43 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm going with Aaron Hernandez....followed by Gronk.  Then I would say Edelman.

This lineup gets my vote followed by Brady.....

39 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I understand hating a team because their fans are insufferable, maybe a few players, but the hatred Bills fans feel for certain Patriots and ex-Patriots is truly strange.

Yer a youngun eh?

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

blas.gif

• Like (+1) 1