They paid for this? Study finds Bills fans among heaviest game day drinkers in NFL

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

It's a survey of about 1,600 fans. That's only, like, 50 fans per team. So it's an incredibly small sample size to be splitting 32 ways.

That's kinda what I figured. I didn't read the article myself because it was one of those that I didn't really want to waste time on. But yes, that's a very small amount of fans. Likely a lot of them Bills fans that want that title lol.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

This is an unproven theory ... what’s next? Are you going to say the earth is round? It’s flat, easier for UFO’s to land on it.

I forgot that Sammy Watkins has confirmed that the earth is flat, how silly of me...

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Wait...does this have anything to do with the fact our rally song comes straight from Animal House??

Not our fault all the other teams are lame. They need to put in the work drinking offseason like we do.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

And it's all self-reporting. Could be that Bills fans are more honest.

perhaps Buffalonians are more proud of our day drinking than fans of other teams. Weird, I know

46 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

That's kinda what I figured. I didn't read the article myself because it was one of those that I didn't really want to waste time on. But yes, that's a very small amount of fans. Likely a lot of them Bills fans that want that title lol.

I guess that means that Pats fans are the most dishonest fan base. They had the least amount of binge drinkers.

• Agree 1

I used to be able to drink with the best of em. Drank way too much really. Lol, so much family members started to get worried and whatnot. Older I got though, especially last 3-4 years, just the smell of it makes me nauseous. Have not had a drink in little over 4 years.

Don't know what happened exactly to make me feel that way. May have just out grown it, or drank so much it messed something up in my stomach, I don't know. But I'm glad it happened honestly because I was a very, very heavy drinker.

Would drink whatever, beer, liquor, wine, cheap nasty wine/beer. Didn't matter as it was my main high light of the day. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I used to be able to drink with the best of em. Drank way too much really. Lol, so much family members started to get worried and whatnot. Older I got though, especially last 3-4 years, just the smell of it makes me nauseous. Have not had a drink in little over 4 years.

Don't know what happened exactly to make me feel that way. May have just out grown it, or drank so much it messed something up in my stomach, I don't know. But I'm glad it happened honestly because I was a very, very heavy drinker.

Would drink whatever, beer, liquor, wine, cheap nasty wine/beer. Didn't matter as it was my main high light of the day. 

stop ruining our rep man

• Haha (+1) 3

Those other teams have some catching up to do...🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍻🍺

When I was at Carolina for a road game those poor folk looked genuinely terrified by us Bills fans.  

Personally, I think we’re more “festive drunk” than “angry drunk”, as a whole. It’s part of who we are, for better or worse. We drink with/to anything around here. I’ve had out of town friends come in to run races and they couldn’t believe that beer trucks are a regular thing at the end. I gladly took their drink tickets, ha.