Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

like college debt reduction in an executive order?  Running on 2K stimmies?

yes, pandering happens everywhere.  And I don't like it anywhere.  But what Erdogan has done has the potential to completely destroy his country economic foundation.  He's enacting a fundamentally undermining policy that he must know is going to hurt in the long term....

The attack on truth...there are still a few R's that recognize the concept.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/28/liz-cheney-republicans-colorado-commencement-speech-00099132

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

yes, pandering happens everywhere.  And I don't like it anywhere.  But what Erdogan has the potential to completely destroy his country economic foundation.  He's enacting a fundamentally undermining policy that he must know is going to hurt in the long term....

Ironic reply when our government just passed that unlimited debt ceiling and mega pork bill.  if talking long term.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

so "us" is not a special interest?  are "them'?

LMAO. hard to play  when the goal post keep moving.

No, we are not the special interest benefiting from this economic policy.  Not by a long shot. 

12 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

are-you-stupid-or-something.gif

Name a policy! Any policy! Something the Republicans have to fix crime in cities!

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO. hard to play  when the goal post keep moving.

No, we are not the special interest benefiting from this economic policy.  Not by a long shot. 

We benefit from any policy that doesn’t result in default, which would cripple the global economy. 

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, pandering happens everywhere.  And I don't like it anywhere.  But 

The attack on truth...there are still a few R's that recognize the concept.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/28/liz-cheney-republicans-colorado-commencement-speech-00099132

But you’re comfortable with pandering….lies…deceit when it suits you. 

That’s politics, really.  Same with Cheney, really, offspring of the former VP who fabricated intelligence (so they say) and presented it to the American people and sent American men and women to fight and die in a war for oil.  

Liz Cheney leveraged her name, wealth and privilege to get elected.  Her actions convinced voters it was time for her to go.  It happens.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

u were hoping for a default then?

What a hack comment, we could easily service debt while lowering government spending. The only people who thought a default was possible have no understanding of economics or the way govt works. 

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Name a policy! Any policy! Something the Republicans have to fix crime in cities!

If you mean make crime zero Republicans have none but if you mean improve the crime rate the two easy ones and to get rid of no bail on anything violent and dont punish people who are defending their stuff. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Same with Cheney, really, offspring of the former VP who fabricated intelligence (so they say) and presented it to the American people

please hypothesize on her self serving motivation to supposedly do this.  cuz I'm empty here....

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

What a hack comment, we could easily service debt while lowering government spending. The only people who thought a default was possible have no understanding of economics or the way govt works. 

yes, like hedge fund managers and institutional investors....

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

The people who make millions from the government spending are the experts you trust on whether government spending is good? Once again there is a huge swath of territory between the between what passed and an actual default, and the middle territory would be better for the vast majority of Americans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

The people who make millions from the government spending are the experts you trust on whether government spending is good? Once again there is a huge swath of territory between the between what passed and an actual default, and the middle territory would be better for the vast majority of Americans.

and yet I'll bet u supported trump's tax cuts for the extremely wealthy.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

please hypothesize on her motivation to supposedly do this.  cuz I'm empty here....

I should have been more clear.  Her father was accused, she was not. Liz Cheney as the political paragon of virtue is pretty funny though.  

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I’ll keep right on saying it….all Trump did was restore the uppermost rate to the level it was when Obama came into office….while giving EVERYONE else a tax cut. Period! 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This comment following 

"yes, like hedge fund managers and institutional investors....

Edited 57 minutes ago by redtail hawk"

Is such gold. You literally are using people like Trump as your source and then attacking them. How about use your own thoughts. 

• Agree 1

This comment following 

"yes, like hedge fund managers and institutional investors....

Edited 57 minutes ago by redtail hawk"

Is such gold. You literally are using people like Trump as your source and then attacking them. How about use your own thoughts. 

try to differentiate between citing someone as an expert and expressing admiration...

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll keep right on saying it….all Trump did was restore the uppermost rate to the level it was when Obama came into office….while giving EVERYONE else a tax cut. Period! 

Did that raise the deficit ?

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

try to differentiate between citing someone as an expert and expressing admiration...

So you think Trump is an expert therefore you should be praising his tax cut, unless you are simply a political hack. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

We benefit from any policy that doesn’t result in default, which would cripple the global economy. 

Lock up criminals instead of passing them through turnstiles.  The malls are becoming ghost towns. Turn them into jails.

• Awesome! (+1) 1