Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Another connection between Nazis and hatred of current government in America.

Man who crashed U-Haul truck near White House had Nazi flag in vehicle

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/05/23/white-house-uhaul-truck-crash/

Must be another coincidence. 

He had just come from hiking some trails and was likely disoriented being in the city.

I hear hiking trails are just teeming with NAZIS. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It’s another false story, but no one expects any different from you. 

False story?

It's been reported in lots of places.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS1047US1047&sxsrf=APwXEdfPk9kHHu-g503qoqQpwwAtCI3mmw:1684869064434&q=u+haul&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjLg9Cwkoz_AhVrEFkFHb02B2EQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=1536&bih=714&dpr=1.25

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What was this nazis name? Comon look it up

You're looking for a name of a flag?

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He had just come from hiking some trails and was likely disoriented being in the city.

I hear hiking trails are just teeming with NAZIS. 

So, people who aren't Nazis have Nazi flags?

Do you have a Nazi flag?

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

False story?

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS1047US1047&sxsrf=APwXEdfPk9kHHu-g503qoqQpwwAtCI3mmw:1684869064434&q=u+haul&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjLg9Cwkoz_AhVrEFkFHb02B2EQ0pQJegQICxAB&biw=1536&bih=714&dpr=1.25

Do you have a Nazi flag?

the fbi have them for photo ops such as this

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Kemp said:

False story?

Do you have a Nazi flag?

The name of the man not the flag.....comon man

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

the fbi have them for photo ops such as this

I feel a bit relieved that you're joking although others don't seem to be.

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The name of the man not the flag.....comon man

Kandula?

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I feel a bit relieved that you're joking although others don't seem to be.

Kandula?

the fbi recruited him, guided him, gave him the empty van with the flag and here we are. (They’ve done this before with Muslim terrorists and the whitmer kidnap case)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, aristocrat said:

the fbi recruited him, guided him, gave him the empty van with the flag and here we are. (They’ve done this before with Muslim terrorists and the whitmer kidnap case)

Agree.  FBI staged.  What a mess.  

31 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You weren't kidding.

You're parroting QANON.

Are you a believer?

32 minutes ago, Irv said:

Agree.  FBI staged.  What a mess.  

I knew there were some oddballs here. Didn't realize we had Q supporters.

Suppose I should have realized it.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Another connection between Nazis and hatred of current government in America.

Man who crashed U-Haul truck near White House had Nazi flag in vehicle

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/05/23/white-house-uhaul-truck-crash/

Must be another coincidence. 

I'm anti-Nazi, anti-Nazi flag, anti-smashing a Uhaul into a barrier, and anti-threatening anyone at any time. 

Still, coincidental to what?  Did some other crazy drive a Penske box truck into a barrier?  Is it a box truck thing? 

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You weren't kidding.

You're parroting QANON.

Are you a believer?

I knew there were some oddballs here. Didn't realize we had Q supporters.

Suppose I should have realized it.

are you saying that the fbi has not done this before? It’s literally proven fact that they’ve done this before. Not a made up conspiracy 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/magazine/fbi-international-terrorism-informants.html

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm anti-Nazi, anti-Nazi flag, anti-smashing a Uhaul into a barrier, and anti-threatening anyone at any time. 

Still, coincidental to what?  Did some other crazy drive a Penske box truck into a barrier?  Is it a box truck thing? 

I would have thought it obvious but I'll help you out.

Nazis were a major part of the march in Charlottesville.

Replacement theory.

Some Nazi supporters were part of the tourism of 1/6.

Trump has invited two anti-Semites to dinner.

The two anti-Semites who were invited to speak recently at the Fllynn conference at Trump Doral.

Trump supporters who are fans of Q, which espouses insane anti-Semitic theories.

Let me know when you can see the pattern.

34 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

are you saying that the fbi has not done this before? It’s literally proven fact that they’ve done this before. Not a made up conspiracy 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/magazine/fbi-international-terrorism-informants.html

I'm no fan of the FBI, but if you are going to claim everything bad that happens is a plot by the FBI, your position is beyond weak.

By the way, my boss at a job at a security company was retired from a very high up position in the FBI hierarchy. He was in charge of one of the biggest cases in the last 50 years and it's a case you know well.

He's a huge Trump supporter and per him, Conservatives greatly outnumber Liberals among those at the agency.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I'm no fan of the FBI, but if you are going to claim everything bad that happens is a plot by the FBI, your position is beyond weak.

By the way, my boss at a job at a security company was retired from a very high up position in the FBI hierarchy. He was in charge of one of the biggest cases in the last 50 years and it's a case you know well.

He's a huge Trump supporter and per him, Conservatives greatly outnumber Liberals among those at the agency.

I’m not apologizing due to their repeat terrible past behavior and the pattern it shows. They haven’t suddenly decided to stop and earned our trust. 

On 5/22/2023 at 3:45 PM, Tiberius said:

Apples and oranges. I do not recall the Dems violently trying to attack the capital to stop the certification of an election. Al Gore certified Bush's election. He lost with grace in a much closer election than cry baby Trump did. 

No, you guys got nothin except the defense of a failed coup leader 

The Republicans that stood by and declared Biden the winner were acting like the Democrats do 

I see where you're coming from. As long as you don't storm the capital, that means you respect the outcome of the election. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I’m not apologizing due to their repeat terrible past behavior and the pattern it shows. They haven’t suddenly decided to stop and earned our trust. 

It's fair to doubt things but to automatically claim every bad act that occurs was incited by the FBI is pretty absurd.

I keep reading that Target has had threats against their employees, which is why they will pull so much off the merch. I doubt they have many threats but realize that they have screwed up by partnering with a satanist and need to change the focus.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

It's fair to doubt things but to automatically claim every bad act that occurs was incited by the FBI is pretty absurd.

well when you have a middle easter man riding in empty uhaul vans claiming he's a nazi i think it's pretty absurd. again, the fbi has a documented history of doing such things which i provided you proof of. there's plenty more. if someone keeps doing something and then something similar happens you tend to go with the most obvious conclusion. 

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

well when you have a middle easter man riding in empty uhaul vans claiming he's a nazi i think it's pretty absurd. again, the fbi has a documented history of doing such things which i provided you proof of. there's plenty more. if someone keeps doing something and then something similar happens you tend to go with the most obvious conclusion. 

What you have just stated is that if the FBI accuses anyone of anything, you will assume it's untrue. That's the opposite of critical thinking.

As to the man having a Middle Eastern name as proof that he can't be a supporter of Nazis, maybe you haven't been paying attention to what's been swirling around you these past few years.

Nick Fuentes, hardly a white supremacist standard name is somehow a white supremacist and Holocaust denier.

Edward Vallejo, hardly a white supremacist standard name is somehow a white supremacist convicted for 1/6.

Is it really far-fetched to you that a man who might be Muslim might hate Jews? Are you so dense that that seems impossible to you?

Have you ever visited 4Chan or 8Chan or similar sites?

Do you think it's also a coincidence that the folks on these sites who spread all of the anti-government sentiments, are as anti-Semitic a group pf of folks as you can find anywhere? Another coincidence that they're often vocal Trump supporters?

How about Trump's support of QANON, which blames all of the world's ills on Jews?

Yeah, it's all one big coincidence. It's the FBI behind all of it.