Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

So we skipped the first Israeli port on the cruise due to what's going on in Gaza.  Went to Haifa instead, cleared immigration and were then sent back to the ship when the war escalated.   An Israeli submarine surfaced next to our ship on our way out of Haifa!  All I could think is "that was paid for by our tax money.  I hope it's here to protect us.".  have seen several conventional warships on open water since.  Netanyahu is going to get us all killed.  What a POS.  But they say the Greek Isles are nice...

Edited by redtail hawk

11 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

So we skipped the first Israeli port on the cruise due to what's going on in Gaza.  Went to Haifa instead, cleared immigration and were then sent back to the ship when the war escalated.   An Israeli submarine surfaced next to our ship on our way out of Haifa!  All I could think is "that was paid for by our tax money.  I hope it's here to protect us.".  have seen several conventional warships on open water since.  Netanyahu is going to get us all killed.  What a POS.  But they say the Greek Isles are nice...

It’s not easy being you. First you had to ward off nazis stateside and now it’s those awful Jews. Thoughts and prayers headed your way. Stay strong. 

• Haha (+1) 3

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2023/05/11/russia-to-build-migrant-village-for-conservative-american-expats-a81101

Russian authorities will launch construction of a village outside Moscow for conservative-minded Americans and Canadians next year, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Thursday.

Russia has for years positioned itself as a bastion of "traditional" values in contrast with Western liberalism as its relations with the West have deteriorated over its 2014 annexation of Crimea and 2022 full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Timur Beslangurov, a migration lawyer at Moscow’s VISTA Foreign Business Support, claimed that “around 200 families” wish to emigrate to Russia for “ideological reasons.”

“The reason is propaganda of radical values: Today they have 70 genders, and who knows what will come next,” RIA Novosti quoted Beslangurov as saying, echoing President Vladimir Putin’s frequently deployed grievances against Western countries’ comparative gender freedom.

Here you go, Republicans. A nice place to live away from all the wokeness. I'll help you all pack! 

7 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s not easy being you. First you had to ward off nazis stateside and now it’s those awful Jews. Thoughts and prayers headed your way. Stay strong. 

again, unsurprised that you fail to grasp the distinction between a political movement, Zionism and a religion, Judaism....

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

again, unsurprised that you fail to grasp the distinction between a political movement, Zionism and a religion, Judaism....

We need the redhawks and Tlaib’s of the world to educate us. Thank you for your service. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/11/2023 at 9:58 AM, redtail hawk said:

Why the hell are you posting here while on vacation? 99% of the people here (that includes Slime and your other lefty buddies) would avoid any social media, especially while on a cruise. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Why the hell are you posting here while on vacation? 99% of the people here (that includes Slime and your other lefty buddies) would avoid any social media, especially while on a cruise. 

Facts. best Vaca I ever had is when I dropped my phone in the pool the first day.  Went two weeks without it.  got on the new phone. new topics, same script from the usual places

Edited by Chris farley

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

This sounds like replacement theory…

Ask a native American (if you can find one) how they feel about replacement theory and whether it's real.

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not an ideal start for the new Twitter CEO

Well you’re a hardcore communist tankie and a huge fan of Assad, so you don’t know what a lot of things mean, Shoe

Just now, Chris farley said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  out of script so just tossing words at the screen now ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shoe is a well-known communist though. She’s written tons of stuff on how Assad was innocent/North Korea is a symbol of freedom against Western Imperialism, etc. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Shoe is a well-known communist though. She’s written tons of stuff on how Assad was innocent/North Korea is a symbol of freedom against Western Imperialism, etc. 

and. 

if that place is actually doing the free speech it says. that's not blocked or banned.

Do communist hate the WEF?  I kinda figured they went hand in hand.