Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious why they are mad at US? Do they think we are responsible for what happened?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article252711838.html

As US intelligence spies on every person in the country and gathers data on all forms of communications (like our posts at TBD) I assume the idea is they knew about what was about to go down but didn't alert anyone. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article252711838.html

As US intelligence spies on every person in the country and gathers data on all forms of communications (like our posts at TBD) I assume the idea is they knew about what was about to go down but didn't alert anyone. 

That makes sense- hell I believe we had a good idea it was gonna happen

The declining share of American White Evangelicals probably explains their decent into culthood 

"[s]ince 2006, white evangelical Protestants have experienced the most precipitous drop in affiliation, shrinking from 23% of Americans in 2006 to 14% in 2020. That proportion has generally held steady since 2017 (15% in 2017, 2018, and 2019).”

https://www.prri.org/research/2020-census-of-american-religion/#page-section-0

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The declining share of American White Evangelicals probably explains their decent into culthood 

https://www.prri.org/research/2020-census-of-american-religion/#page-section-0

I’m curious about the drop off in the white liberal I live in my mom’s basement cult regret voting for brain dead biden and heals up harris?

On 7/12/2021 at 9:09 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am curious why they are mad at US? Do they think we are responsible for what happened?

On 7/12/2021 at 9:14 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

• Like (+1) 1

The dude just doesn't know when to shut his mouth i liked what he did while in office and some not a lot of his policies and the fact that he had a set of balls to against what all other POTUS just did by going through the motions but dammit dude talk about adding fuel to the fire .

I really hope he doesn't win the nomination the next time around the left is loving every minute that he keeps running his mouth he just keeps driving the wedge in deeper & deeper .

I get it if you got a gripe with a certain person but go to them and don't continue to air it in the media it does nothing but causes a bunch of crap ! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

The dude just doesn't know when to shut his mouth i liked what he did while in office and some not a lot of his policies and the fact that he had a set of balls to against what all other POTUS just did by going through the motions but dammit dude talk about adding fuel to the fire .

I really hope he doesn't win the nomination the next time around the left is loving every minute that he keeps running his mouth he just keeps driving the wedge in deeper & deeper .

I get it if you got a gripe with a certain person but go to them and don't continue to air it in the media it does nothing but causes a bunch of crap ! 

I think this is most Americans think that are not liberal. He sadly was what we needed but he is not going to lead us to be better now. We have been shown how few politicians we can trust.

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think this is most Americans think that are not liberal. He sadly was what we needed but he is not going to lead us to be better now. We have been shown how few politicians we can trust.

Truth be told i'm not real sure we can trust any of them especially if they are career politicians they all have been bought at one point or time in their career and the longer they are in the more corrupt they are . There are a couple that seem on the out side to care but you never really know .

That was one big reason why i thought Trump would be different he wasn't a politician that's why people hated him so from the beginning because they knew he wouldn't follow the same path as all the others before him and he didn't for the most part it worked .

In most things in life actions speak louder than words but not in this case ! For a some what smart person he's really not when it comes to adjusting on the fly & learning from his mistakes .

He's a lot like a couple of posters here he just can't let the past go & it just shows their ignorants ...

On 7/22/2021 at 12:02 PM, B-Man said:

Only person I've ever seen who can take off then put on his glasses 100 times in an hour long show.

• Haha (+1) 2