Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

7 hours ago, T&C said:

This isn't going to go over well imo;

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2021/04/12/man-shot--killed-during-minnesota-traffic-stop-sparks-unrest

BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. — Chief Tim Gannon of the Brooklyn Center Police Department said that the officer who shot and killed Daunte Wright meant to deploy their taser instead.

"This appears to me, from what I viewed & the officer's reaction in distress immediately after, that this was an accidental discharge," Gannon said.

It won’t go over well, but nothing would in Minnesota. It appears to be what happened, though from seeing the video. Absolutely unacceptable error by the Officer in question. The suspect had a warrant on him  and resisted arrest which unfortunately for him led to the disaster. We will see what comes out of this investigation, but I’d like to know how many years she had on the force, and especially if she was newly hired due to defunding the police or some gender based quota imposed by liberals. Some people just aren’t cut out to be cops; they have an extremely tough job. 

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You know, all the unverifiable paper ballots that materialized overnight on Election Day once the Dems knew exactly how many votes they were trailing by in swing states such as Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin etc. Geeez, do you EVER pay attention to what’s actually going on ? 

May have been true at one time , but no longer. The Dems and the media want to destroy the middle class and have a society of Elites and serfs. The left wants everyone to turn on their neighbor , not Republicans. Remember the call to rat on your neighbors here in NYS during Covid ? That was from Dems. Yes, they want complete control over our lives, but don’t include the Republicans with that zany bunch. 

Even the most intelligent among us are bamboozled by this "republican vs. democrat" thing. Apparently even you... 

Big tech and big pharma is leading everyone around by their nose hairs including our government and here we all are screaming at each other "you're a REPUBLICAN" and "you're an evil democrat!" 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Even the most intelligent among us are bamboozled by this "republican vs. democrat" thing. Apparently even you... 

Big tech and big pharma is leading everyone around by their nose hairs including our government and here we all are screaming at each other "you're a REPUBLICAN" and "you're an evil democrat!" 

Heart emoji 

20 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Many conservatives that could bring themselves to hold their nose and grudgingly vote for him the first time just couldn’t do it again. 

The guy just couldn’t shut up and do his job. Just couldn’t help himself.  He couldn’t find some tact.  He eviscerated The Republican Party which is the only real resistance to the leftist government take over. The egomaniacal sociopath in chief paved to road to this new reality by allowing the democratic political machine destroy him. Yeah maybe you could argue W driving us into trillion dollar wars was the impetus, but now with division of power gone the democrats are attacking every corner of society to obtain a the ability to sustain control. 

I have to say i must agree . 

Apparently he has never heard or applied to the old adage "Some things are better left unsaid" Or "You can learn a lot by keeping your eye's & ears open and your mouth shut" .

He just doesn't know when to quit he acts like the spoiled little kid that gets told no 🙄 I pray he doesn't run again he has become much more divisive after losing than he has been in trying to unite people talk about biting the hand that could feed you just foolish ...

• Like (+1) 1

Democrats to introduce bill to expand the Supreme Court to 13 justices:

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2021/04/15/democrats-bill-expand-supreme-court

A snippet:

“The bill will restore balance to the Supreme Court as part of critically necessary democracy reform,” a press release touting the event said, citing the historical precedent of Congress adjusting the court seven times in its history.

My question would be what does "restore balance" mean? Is this balance or control? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Republicans are going to lose this seat and it will probably be the deciding race. Democrats want Trump or McCrory to win. How embarrassing. They couldn’t find a viable candidate to run?

2022 North Carolina Senate — Republican Primary:

Lara Trump 32%
Robinson 20%
McCrory 14%
Forest 13%
Walker 3%

Edited by The Governor

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Anyone know what our president is up to? Haven't seen many live shots lately? Is he still with us?

Duke... I saw him live today on one of the networks... he is like milk toast, kind of joke really. Not going to get into everything but I am just ***** amazed that he is the president of the USA.

• Agree 1

TBH, I have no idea why Trumpers are here discussing presidential politics.

They totally wrecked the country and half a million people are dead. They think voters will forget that and put another R in office 4 years later? What in the world????

Wanna talk House or Senate? Cool, I get that. Gotta rebuild and start somewhere.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Governor said:

TBH, I have no idea why Trumpers are here discussing presidential politics.

They totally wrecked the country and half a million people are dead. They think voters will forget that and put another R in office 4 years later? What in the world????

Wanna talk House or Senate? Cool, I get that. Gotta rebuild and start somewhere.

So Trump is responsible for Covid ? Wrecked the country ? You are officially the poster child for liberal media brainwashing in America. 

On 4/16/2021 at 8:37 PM, The Governor said:

Except they have nothing to do with a vaccine “ rollout”,  or the vaccine itself. There’s nothing to approve of that’s attributable to them: It was already happening anyway. If a Dem was in office , the vaccine would still be years away. 

• Agree 1