Do you think someone in the Bills FO follows the players social media?

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If so, how many grey hairs per second does Beane accumulate watching Stefon Diggs bungie-jump off of bridges and parachute jump out of planes?

usually those kinds of high risk things are banned in player contracts. Guess that doesn’t apply for Diggs, or he doesn’t care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

31 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If so, how many grey hairs per second does Beane accumulate watching Stefon Diggs bungie-jump off of bridges and parachute jump out of planes?

I think someone probably monitors to make sure while he’s doing these things he’s not making effeminate Tom Brady noises or gestures like at Carnival, or while jumping off a waterfall, or when sliding down a big scary water slide. I mean, if you’re gonna put the goods at risk you damn well better man up and make the franchise proud. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

39 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have not heard of Diggs bungEE jumping but did hear he skydived in "Football's New Wave: The Young Superstars Taking Over the Game".

I think bungee-jumping has been more an expression with him but I may be wrong.

image.thumb.png.8c7b0255b263cc1a1566cc1dfe06029c.png

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Someone 💯 monitors them on social media.  There isn’t someone who’s sole job is to follow them, but it’s definitely a duty within the social media/department 

They definitely have someone in social media searching for misuse of Bills trademarked things and when they spot info on players they will pass it along.

I have been at jobs when employees have received letters om social media posts which company thought poorly reflected on company.

41 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He did what now?

welk a month or so ago he put up a video of himself bungee jumping off a bridge on his Instagram timeline.  I gotta say, his form was perfect.  

and currently there’s videos of him tandem jumping out of an airplane.  He cracked the biggest smile when the main chute deployed

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

usually those kinds of high risk things are banned in player contracts. Guess that doesn’t apply for Diggs, or he doesn’t care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

In all honesty, neither skydiving, nor bungee jumping are all that risky. Pretty low percentage of injury in those hobbies. I'd put driving up the Hutch in NYC during rush hour, or jaywalking across Hollywood Blvd in LA as far riskier.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

welk a month or so ago he put up a video of himself bungee jumping off a bridge on his Instagram timeline.  I gotta say, his form was perfect.  

and currently there’s videos of him tandem jumping out of an airplane.  He cracked the biggest smile when the main chute deployed

If it had been Kelvin Benjamin, I’d wonder if maybe he was pushed

....and, whether the rigs would have held up. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

His smile and genuine laugh when the chute opens is cool. Unbridled human joy. A really pure moment.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

His smile and genuine laugh when the chute opens is cool. Unbridled human joy. A really pure moment.

I’ve done it, once. It’s a VERY cool sensation! 

I don’t need to do it again, but I’m glad we did it once. Like attending the Masters, do it once and check it off. I sat right next to the open door at 14,000 feet. What struck me most, strangely, is how much colder it was at 14k feet!  I’m not sure why that stood out so much, it should have been obvious. I thought sitting next to the door unrestrained might be dangerous, but the fact is when you go to jump out, it’s actually difficult and you have to push off pretty hard because the wind wants to push you back in!

Sorry, LAMP over, but it really is a cool rush. I’m sure Diggs would be missed more than myself if anything went sideways and I have to wonder what restrictions his contract covers. 

EDIT: and now @Logic “liked” my post, which I assume is to verify that Diggs would be missed more than myself had it ended badly. I will just edit here to say I fully understand that sentiment.  :)

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1