Human Senses: Pick Two (only two. Not three. Not two with an alternate. Just Two!!)

BringBackFergy

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

Sight and hearing, with taste as an alternate and touch as a 4th. Nobody cares about smell except in the case of a gas leak, but I guess that would be my 2nd alternate. 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Heyyyyyy...I see what you did there!!!

It's like a Bandit big board!!!

On 4/11/2021 at 5:08 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Humans have five senses: Touch, Sight, Hearing, Smell and Taste. 

Given your age and experience, if told you can only pick two senses for the rest of your life, which ones do you pick and which ones do you cast aside?

I’m keeping: 

Sight: Can still read your idiotic posts, a book, watch Bills games, go fishing, hunting, etc. 

Taste: Good food. Enough said. 

You guys may say, what about “music”....I can sing tunes in my head. Music nowadays sucks. 

As for touch and smell...that would kinda suck, but Sight and Taste are more impotent. 

Taste you only get sweet, sour, bitter and salt. Much of what we think of as “taste” is actually a combination of smell and taste.  

https://health.uconn.edu/tasteandsmell/facts/

• Like (+1) 1

Given your age and experience, if told you can only pick two senses for the rest of your life, which ones do you pick and which ones do you cast aside?

I’m keeping: 

Sight: Can still read your idiotic posts, a book, watch Bills games, go fishing, hunting, etc. 

You guys may say, what about “music”....I can sing tunes in my head. Music nowadays sucks. 

As for touch and smell...that would kinda suck, but Sight and Taste are more impotent. 

Touch and taste.

This is seems like a premise for a horror movie.

One of the most frightening is the idea that you are "trapped" in your body. Paralyzed and cannot communicate. When I was kid I remember a movie or TV show where a man was cursed or given a drug that made him appear dead and he was then buried.  Nightmares. 

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

This is seems like a premise for a horror movie.

One of the most frightening is the idea that you are "trapped" in your body. Paralyzed and cannot communicate. When I was kid I remember a movie or TV show where a man was cursed or given a drug that made him appear dead and he was then buried.  Nightmares. 

Just answer the damn question!!

3 hours ago, Augie said:

That is MUCH better than touching or tasting him!

So I assume you chose to “see and hear” me?? I’ll take that as a compliment. Have you heard my rendition of “Hey Jude”. Unforgettable. 

I’m keeping: 

Could I pick 3 or 4?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.