How Many Primetime Games?

elijah

How Many Primetime Games Will The Bills Be Scheduled In 2021?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. How many prime time games?

• 5+

On 4/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, purple haze said:

My guesss:

@ Chiefs on SNF (playoff rematch)

@ Buccaneers on MNF (Allen/Brady)

Dolphins  @ home on MNF (division leader v challenger w/young QB.)

Colts @ home SNF (playoff rematch)

Im not sure on Sunday, Monday, or Thursday, but I agree with you 5ese four teams make sense.  Given we went for the West to the South, for both sides, don’t expect a lot of 4 pm games.  That’s fine with me as I love 1 pm games.  I’ve said it before, I get through my Sunday ritual of the family breakfast, church, the gym, and gameday.  Still get a nice family dinner (with the televised 4 pm best matchup on of course), and fall asleep at some point during the SNF.  I know a lot of you guys like the night games, but I hate being up til midnight, and then trying to be productive getting up at the latest at 5 am, usually earlier.  The 4pm games were awesome last year.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:17 AM, Chandler#81 said:

We hadn’t had any prime time games for years. Not because we sucked -though we did, but because when we played PT during the drought, we were repeatedly drubbed. Networks/fans want competitive games. Bills/Steelers ‘19 is precisely what is desired. We’ve become actual media darlings though as Josh continues his incredible play and McBeane continue to add great new players. But now, the shoe may be going on the other foot somewhat. IIRC, @Arizona was one of only a couple 4pm games that day last season, so much of the nation was tuned in and saw a fantastic game and finish. That turned out to be an anomaly. Otherwise, we were Goliath to the Leagues David, annihilating Pittsburgh, NE*, Miami, Denver & San Fran. Then followed up those  jaw-dropping performances with 2 dramatic playoff wins.

Given all the networks now involved, 7 PT games wouldn’t shock me. Gone are days of season-long 1pm Kickoffs.

1PM kickoffs are certainly a comfort zone , but to answer your question, 4.. KC, Tampa , Miami, and a later flex.. 

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Im not sure on Sunday, Monday, or Thursday, but I agree with you 5ese four teams make sense.  Given we went for the West to the South, for both sides, don’t expect a lot of 4 pm games.  That’s fine with me as I love 1 pm games.  I’ve said it before, I get through my Sunday ritual of the family breakfast, church, the gym, and gameday.  Still get a nice family dinner (with the televised 4 pm best matchup on of course), and fall asleep at some point during the SNF.  I know a lot of you guys like the night games, but I hate being up til midnight, and then trying to be productive getting up at the latest at 5 am, usually earlier.  The 4pm games were awesome last year.

I hear you.  But the better they get the more night games there will be; especially since they’re good with a young QB who is not only good, but very entertaining in how he plays the game.  I hate 4 pm games.  Love the night games though.