How Many Primetime Games?

elijah

How Many Primetime Games Will The Bills Be Scheduled In 2021?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. How many prime time games?

• 5+

The schedule is usually announced randomly right around now, 1-3 weeks before the draft on a random Thursday. 

So I’m curious how many primetime games does TBD think the Bills will get? 

I’d set the O/U at 3.5

HOME

NYJ, MIA, NE, HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, PIT, WFT

AWAY

NYJ, MIA, NE, NO, TB, TEN, JAX, KC

I only see @ KC as a lock, with 2-3 more coming out of @/vs MIA, @/vs NE, vs PIT, vs IND, @ TB

My guess would be @ KC in an early season (week 2-3) SNF game, @ NE in a mid-early season MNF, @ TB in a mid-late season MNF, and vs PIT in a late season SNF. Then a week 16-17 flex option vs MIA. 

So I’m placing my number at 4, with a 5th possible likely flex option. 

I’d like to see NE at home in primetime, but I can only envision them getting 2 primetime games with @ TB being a lock for them, and then the NFL making their own primetime a home game thus making it more likely, IMO, that we play them on the road on primetime. 

The one I’m least confident in is @ TB and could see that 4th primetime game rather be that home game vs MIA to give us 2 home & 2 away instead of 1/3

Thoughts? 

6 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

It’s not supposed to come out until May now I believe. Which is stupid...

When did this change happen? 

That’s unfortunate, it’s usually a nice change to the monotonous repetition of prospect traits we all know by that point of the offseason 

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

When did this change happen? 

That’s unfortunate, it’s usually a nice change to the monotonous repetition of prospect traits we all know by that point of the offseason 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/04/nfl-schedule-release-will-happen-later-than-ever-this-year/amp/

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, elijah said:

The schedule is usually announced randomly right around now, 1-3 weeks before the draft on a random Thursday. 

I’d set the O/U at 3.5

HOME

AWAY

I only see @ KC as a lock, with 2-3 more coming out of @/vs MIA, @/vs NE, vs PIT, vs IND, @ TB

My guess would be @ KC in an early season (week 2-3) SNF game, @ NE in a mid-early season MNF, @ TB in a mid-late season MNF, and vs PIT in a late season SNF. Then a week 16-17 flex option vs MIA. 

I’d like to see NE at home in primetime, but I can only envision them getting 2 primetime games with @ TB being a lock for them, and then the NFL making their own primetime a home game thus making it more likely, IMO, that we play them on the road on primetime. 

The one I’m least confident in is @ TB and could see that 4th primetime game rather be that home game vs MIA to give us 2 home & 2 away instead of 1/3

Thoughts? 

Bills at Chiefs would be an awesome opening Sunday night game. Somehow the league will mess this up though and give this a 1PM time slot so they can schedule the Giants at the Cowboys instead. You know because that game is more important 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, elijah said:

I’d set the O/U at 3.5

HOME

AWAY

Thoughts? 

I'll guess:

2 MNF

1 SNF

1 TNF

1 FLEX option into a Saturday standalone game late in the season

So I guess 4.5 (Sat. Flex game likely but not guaranteed)

I also think we will see more early season primitive games as opposed to last yr., where the majority of our night games were played in Dec.

3 hours ago, purple haze said:

My guesss:

@ Chiefs on SNF (playoff rematch)

@ Buccaneers on MNF (Allen/Brady)

Dolphins  @ home on MNF (division leader v challenger w/young QB.)

Colts @ home SNF (playoff rematch)

I have no idea which channel any of them will be on, but I agree these 4 and either Tenn, Pit or NE*

2 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Guessing at least 4. Two in the regular season and two in the playoffs.

oh good point on the posteason - 😄

I was purely thinking about the regular season games when I gave my answer.

5 hours ago, purple haze said:

My guesss:

@ Chiefs on SNF (playoff rematch)

@ Buccaneers on MNF (Allen/Brady)

Dolphins  @ home on MNF (division leader v challenger w/young QB.)

Colts @ home SNF (playoff rematch)

Tenn, NO, NE have potential to be prime time as well.