What is your preferred opening game for the Bills this year?

I think opening against Tampa on the opening Thursday night game would be awesome. I don't think it happens though

I would say at Kansas City for the opening Sunday night game would also be a great opener

Knowing the NFL schedule makers though, it will probably be either home or away against the Jets for the 4th year in a row 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I hope it’s not the Saints.  I’d like to have some film on them post Brees.

I hope it’s not the Skins, I’d prefer to play Fitz once his arm gets tired in week 8.

i hope it’s not the Pats.  I’d like to see what the new in flux of talent does to their play.  

I think it will be the @Pats.  Or Colts @ Bills.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hope it’s not the Saints.  I’d like to have some film on them post Brees.

I hope it’s not the Skins, I’d prefer to play Fitz once his arm gets tired in week 8.

i hope it’s not the Pats.  I’d like to see what the new in flux of talent does to their play.  

I think it will be the @Pats.  Or Colts @ Bills.  

Right now it looks at though it's gonna be Winston as their starter. He doesn't scare me at all and if it's Taysom Hill, even better 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Right now it looks at though it's gonna be Winston as their starter. He doesn't scare me at all and if it's Taysom Hill, even better 

Winston doesn’t scare me. Hill and how (and how often) they use him scares me. 

1 hour ago, Shuganuts said:

So, the Jets!

When each of my boys turned 16 I took them to Buffalo to see a Bills home game. I thought a win would be more fun, so I picked the Jets. 

Sadly, we only split, but it was still great and cemented their life long fandom! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1