Taron J Pick 6 Video Help

I hate to ask for help with a simple thing but I have been trying to find a video of the TJ pick 6 from the Ravens game that was more a hype video than just a replay.   I remember it was on here after the game but I have looked and I cannot find it.  It had a mash up of tbe different broadcast calls throughout the play and was really well done.  

Cam anyone help?

Here are a few.  Not sure which one you want, but it's a fun play to go back and find highlights of

This one has more views and analysis:

At 1:42 in, it almost looks to me as though Justin Zimmer got his fingers on it a bit!  See what y'all think!

This might be the one you're thinking of though:

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Hello first time poster 

Use your search function for three days after the ravens game can't remember the topic but don't think any posts can put that date.

When you find it the 4th or 5th poster to that subject posted it.

You're right.  I should take the time to up my post count by posting worthless comments like this.  

Let me tell you what I did do before I worthlessly wasted your time asking for a bit of help.  I went back through 35 pages on this forum (til about mid January and checked to see if I could find it), I checked with common sports personalities twitters (Sal, WGR, Jeremy W, Howard S...) to see if I could find it on their timeline, I watched about a dozen or so YouTube videos of the play before I asked here.  

Again, sorry I wasted your time.  

Completely unrelated but I couldn't help think of this quote I recently saw

"Criticism is easier than creativity. Sarcasm is easier than sincerity. Negativity is easier than a new ideal. Complaining is easier coming up with a solution. When a person wants to be part of the conversation but has nothing to add, they always attack instead of assist."

Everyone else.  THANKS FOR THE HELP.  Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffalointheUK said:

You're right.  I should take the time to up my post count by posting worthless comments like this.  

Let me tell you what I did do before I worthlessly wasted your time asking for a bit of help.  I went back through 35 pages on this forum (til about mid January and checked to see if I could find it), I checked with common sports personalities twitters (Sal, WGR, Jeremy W, Howard S...) to see if I could find it on their timeline, I watched about a dozen or so YouTube videos of the play before I asked here.  

"Criticism is easier than creativity. Sarcasm is easier than sincerity. Negativity is easier than a new ideal. Complaining is easier coming up with a solution. When a person wants to be part of the conversation but has nothing to add, they always attack instead of assist."

So let's see

1) I was being friendly welcoming you to the board and your first post.

2) I was not being  Sarcastic 

3) I was trying to be helpful and tell you were the one video I shaw here

4) was not criticizing you at all

And sorry that you fell that way but I am not that type of poster.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffalointheUK said:

NICE way of introducing yourself into someone elses home. 

Don't like the company, throw your own party. Or in this case, start your own message board if you don't like the reception others so graciously gave you. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At 1:42 in, it almost looks to me as though Justin Zimmer got his fingers on it a bit!  See what y'all think!

I watched it frame by frame and Zimmer didn't touch the ball.  Before it got close to Zimmer's hand the ball wobbles.  It looked like it got hit by a gust of wind that knocked it a bit off course.  I think we forget how difficult it was throwing the ball in those gale wind conditions that night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, scuba guy said:

So let's see

1) I was being friendly welcoming you to the board and your first post.

2) I was not being  Sarcastic 

3) I was trying to be helpful and tell you were the one video I shaw here

4) was not criticizing you at all

And sorry that you fell that way but I am not that type of poster.

Yeah that dude got all defensive and rude when you literally answered his direct question with a helpful tip.   I guess that makes you a big jerk in his eyes.

Yikes.

Maybe he's a Pats or Philly fan and accidentally went to the wrong site...

• Thank you (+1) 1