TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

31 minutes ago, Virgil said:

If I’m not mistaken, the Jags have already publicly stated they are taking Lawrence and aren’t listening to offers.  

Plus, Lawrence is in a tier of his own. 

I can’t see any scenario where they trade out 

doesn’t matter.  According to the trade rules, the most I could get from the Jets is #2 and #34, and I’d have to send back #1 and my 4-7th rd picks.

Again, it all depends on one’s evaluation of Wilson (and Lawrence).  I love Lawrence and normally would think about trading that pick....but I love Wilson too.  If I could get Wilson + another 1 and 2 #2s, I would consider it.  Dunno if I would pull the trigger, but if their evaluations are far apart and you thought Wilson was close to a sure thing, why not make the trade?  Like I said, it all depends on your evaluations.  

As a GM, there really isn’t any reason NOT to take calls. It’s possible you can gain intel (about a Gm/team) that you can use down the road just by discussing the trade, even if you have no plan on trading the pick.  

13 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Go on then, give me the Rams. Wake me up in a week when we finally pick.

Take a LB!!

Still need owners for the Seahawks and Texans.  Each team only has one pick.

36 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The 10% rule on trades may be hard to meet dependent upon the picks.  Can we make a range like 5% to 15%?  

10% has been the standard I've seen for first round picks and how we've done it the past 2 years.  We want to make it a little tough so people don't go crazy.  Plus, with QB's in demand, I would expect overpayments

31 minutes ago, section122 said:

Want to be sure any tackle needy teams remember the ravens have orlando brown on the block.. 

@Virgil what are the rules for a player trade?  It is very likely to happen at or before the draft.  Can we just seek approval and work with you 2?

If you can get a 1st rounder for him, then go ahead.  He's demanding to play left tackle and wants to get paid as such.

Any other players rumored to be traded at the draft?  I would have said Watson, but that's no happening anymore

22 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I’ll take Rams if still available 

Just the Seahawks and Texans are available.  

I'd be willing to give you both of them, since they only have one pick each

57 minutes ago, Virgil said:

10% has been the standard I've seen for first round picks and how we've done it the past 2 years.  We want to make it a little tough so people don't go crazy.  Plus, with QB's in demand, I would expect overpayments

If you can get a 1st rounder for him, then go ahead.  He's demanding to play left tackle and wants to get paid as such.

Any other players rumored to be traded at the draft?  I would have said Watson, but that's no happening anymore

I'll take them if no one else wants them just so we can get this thing moving :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

The jags have agreed to trade The #1 pick to the packers for 17 first rd picks and Jordan love. Lawrence will backup Rodgers for the next 5 years. 

Can Allen to the Chiefs for 20 1st round picks and Allen backing up Mahommes for 10 years be far behind?

5 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I assume it was only 14 first rounders without Love included.

Love was the starting point.  No deal without him

12 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Can Allen to the Chiefs for 20 1st round picks and Allen backing up Mahommes for 10 years be far behind?

I don’t think we would vote yes to that trade

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Ok sounds good