TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The draft will start at noon tomorrow, regardless if I can’t get two more owners.  I will double up for someone 

Sounds good.  

The Jags are calling Brandon Beane, asking him what it would take to get 17 Josh Allen to Jacksonville. 

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I’ll take whatever team is left.  Can’t believe I missed this earlier in the week!

You can have both the Seahawks and Texans.  They only have one pick each. 

Thanks boss 

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Starts 4/11 @12p est
1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I hate you so much 

😂 you can’t get enough of me sweet cheeks!

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

I’ll take whatever team is left.  Can’t believe I missed this earlier in the week!

That’s why I just made myself a bot to sign me up.  Getting into Virgil’s mock draft is almost as difficult as getting the new jordan releases.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Jaguars (NewEra) are on the clock

With the 1st pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson. 

@Alphadawg7 and the NY Jets are now on the clock.

We had our heart set on trading for Josh Allen, but the Bills wanted no part of it.  As a consolation, we’ll take the best QB on the board, Trevor Lawrence.  

We are also announcing that Urban Meyer has been fired.  Not sure why we hired him in the first place.  Dude is scum and doesn’t deserve a spot in the NFL coaching fraternity.  It’s 2021, cancel culture in full effect. 

We will start our head coaching interviews after the draft. 

• Haha (+1) 6

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Jets (Alphadawg7) are on the clock
6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

With the 1st pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson. 

@Alphadawg7 and the NY Jets are now on the clock.

We had our heart set on trading for Josh Allen, but the Bills wanted no part of it.  As a consolation, we’ll take the best QB on the board, Trevor Lawrence.  

We are also announcing that Urban Meyer has been fired.  Not sure why we hired him in the first place.  Dude is scum and doesn’t deserve a spot in the NFL coaching fraternity.  It’s 2021, cancel culture in full effect. 

We will start our head coaching interviews after the draft. 

Well, at least you didn’t let the power go to your head 😀