1 hour ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Falcons bengals lions

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Falcons

Bengals

Chargers

32 minutes ago, wppete said:

Cowboys, Vegas, Vikings 

These teams are already taken.  Please select your next top 2 teams and reference the original post to see who's available

I’ll take any team you want to dole out, or I’ll be happy to let someone have the opportunity to participate who didn’t get to in mock 1.

oh, except for the Bucs. I refuse to be involved with anything associated with Brady...

Edited by TPS
Hating Tom Brady
  • Like (+1) 1

the jags are currently entertaining offers from the Jets and Niners for the #1 pick, but will pull the trigger on the pick once the draft begins to get things going

Edited by NewEra
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

the jags are currently entertaining offers from the Jets and Niners for the #1 pick, but will pull the trigger on the pick once the draft begins to get things going

Please tell me you’re joking 

29 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Please tell me you’re joking 

If the Jets offered me 2 and their other 1st+ 2 2nds I’d pull the trigger.  All depends on how you see zach Wilson.  I love the kid.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If the Jets offered me 2 and their other 1st+ 2 2nds I’d pull the trigger.  All depends on how you see zach Wilson.  I love the kid.  

If I’m not mistaken, the Jags have already publicly stated they are taking Lawrence and aren’t listening to offers.  

Plus, Lawrence is in a tier of his own. 

I can’t see any scenario where they trade out 

• Agree 1