TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Did he really?? Lol

• Louisville WR Tutu Atwell was 5-8, 149 (!) pounds.

Crazy. He'll get murdered in the NFL even if a S gets him squared up. 

With the 86th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select:  Tay Gowan, CB - UCF

Having landed our QB of the future, given him some protection and a new weapon, we stuck true to our board again here and taking what we see as a CB with great potential.  With only one year of college football under his belt after sitting out the pandemic, his one year was quite impressive and we feel he will only continue to grow.

And we realize we need all the help we can get in our secondary with studs like Allen and Diggs in our division.  So we are quite excited to see Gowan still on the board and gave consideration taking him with our previous pick too.  

@Dont Stop Billeiving and the Steelers are now on the clock!

• Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Steelers (Don’t stop billievin) are on the clock

With the 87th selection of the 2021 TSW mock draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select Ambry Thomas, Cornerback, Michigan.

While he's an inexperienced prospect (only 800 career snaps between a stint in hospital in early 2019 and opting out of the 2020 season), Thomas is an impressive blend of athleticism, physicality, and inside/outside versatility who we believe is the perfect fit for our defense. His 4.37 speed allows him to turn and run with speed WRs and he's a sure tackler in run support. His 2019 tape with the Wolverines really made an impression on us (allowed only 1 TD and a passer rating of 56.3 when targeted) and we believe he can step in and replace some of the snaps we lost in FA with the departures of Steven Nelson and Mike Hilton. 

The Rams and @Blokestradamus are on the clock.

With the 88th selection of the 2021 TSW mock draft, The Los Angeles Rams select Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina.

It's been no secret that we've not quite had the standard of production that we've wanted at linebacker recently. In Chazz, we see a player that has all of the physical tools to be a very good player in the near future. When you consider his relative lack of exposure to the position, he's put together some impressive tape. We expect him to come in and compete from Day 1 for a starting spot.

The Cleveland Browns are now on the clock. @BarleyNY

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Browns (BarelyNY) are on the clock
  • Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Vikings (H2o) are on the clock

With the 90th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.... The Minnesota Vikings select.... Kendrick Green.... Guard.... Illinois

Here again we address our issues on the OL. Green is a big, strong, REALLY STRONG, and supremely athletic man who can play both G and C on the OL. He benches almost 500lbs and squats 700lbs. Any tape you put on it's like the guy works @ IHOP, dealing out pancake after pancake. In some instances only using one arm catching guys on twists or stunts up front. He will also knock one guy out of the way and immediately heads for the 2nd level to knock snot bubbles out of any smaller defenders with enough courage to get in his path. Dakota Dozier is a terrible option @ LG so Green will slot in @ LG immediately on this OL. We got our replacement for Reiff @ LT in Christensen and with Green our left side is shored up for at least the next 4 years. Dalvin Cook and Kirk Cousins both appreciate these selections. 

@BarleyNY and the Browns are on the clock. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

With the 91st pick in the draft the Cleveland Browns select Benjamin St.-Juste, CB, Minnesota

@NeverOutNick is on the clock

People getting some great values in this round.  I love my two third round picks - Josh Palmer and Benjamin St.-Juste.  

Love Kendrick Green, Tay Gowan, Joe Tyron and some others where they got picked. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Any volunteers to run the poll for the Bills pick?

I can.

I'm still checking in regularly as I have a pick left.

After @NeverOutNick makes his pick can some of you post your best available options for the Bills with name, position, and school please?

@GunnerBill @Blokestradamus @MAJBobby @NewEra @glazeduck and anyone else I might have missed...  I'll start it with 10 or so and narrow it down as we have leaders emerge.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Packers (NeverOutNick) are on the clock

These are the options that I came up with. A little bit of everything but trying to avoid doubling up where we've picked in the first two rounds.

RB Michael Carter, North Carolina

RB Rhamondre Stevenson, Oklahoma

WR Anthony Schwartz, Auburn

WR D’Wayne Eskridge, Western Michigan

TE Hunter Long, Boston College

OT James Hudson, Cincinnati

OG Deonte Brown, Alabama

CB Trill Williams, Syracuse

CB Israel Mukuamu, South Carolina

S Hamsah Nasirildeen, Florida State

S Talanoa Hufanga, USC

• Thank you (+1) 1