TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

2 hours ago, TPS said:

With the 55th pick in the 2021 TSW 2.0 Mock Draft, the New York Football Giants select Wyatt Davis, OG, The Ohio State University.

While the Giants had WR Brown on their radar, they are more than happy to add Davis who will immediately step in at G and help establish a dynamic running game with a healthy Saquon Barkley returning. 

@RyanC883 and the Seattle Seahawks are on the clock.

With the 56th pick in the 2021 TSW 2.0 Mock Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Aaron Robinson, CB, Central Florida.  While Seattle considered some members of the OL here, Seattle did patch up some holes on the OL in FA, and find Robinson a perfect fit to help bring back a "legion of boom."  

@Blokestradamus and the  Rams are on the clock.  

Edited by RyanC883

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Rams (Blokestradamus) are on the clock

With the 57th pick in the 2021 TSW 2.0 Mock Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami.

We're delighted to bring Quincy to Los Angeles. We believe him to be one of the best pure pass rushers in this class and we're excited to pair him up with Leonard Floyd and Aaron Donald to wreak further havoc on the NFC West.

The New York Giants are on the clock whenever America wakes up @TPS

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

With the 57th pick in the 2021 TSW 2.0 Mock Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select Quincy Roche, EDGE, Miami.

We're delighted to bring Quincy to Los Angeles. We believe him to be one of the best pure pass rushers in this class and we're excited to pair him up with Leonard Floyd and Aaron Donald to wreak further havoc on the NFC West.

The New York Giants are on the clock whenever America wakes up @TPS

Roche hasn't gotten the same hype as his teammates Phillips or Rousseau (he doesn't have the length or same ceiling as those guys, but I think his floor is higher than theirs), but all this guy did was get after the football and fill up the stat sheets each week. Great value at #57. 

• Agree 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Giants (TPS) are on the clock
6 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Roche hasn't gotten the same hype as his teammates Phillips or Rousseau (he doesn't have the length or same ceiling as those guys, but I think his floor is higher than theirs), but all this guy did was get after the football and fill up the stat sheets each week. Great value at #57. 

I wasn't expecting him to be there, if I'm honest. I put Yannick Ngakoue as a comparison in terms of the way they win. Might have to be more of a designated pass rusher as a rookie but his run defense isn't far off.

Felt like a smart pick. Might not be the most glaring need for the Rams roster but this is a talent accumulation business.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

With the 58th pick in the 2021 TSW 2.0 Mock Draft, the NY Football Giants select Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina.

@BarleyNY and the Cleveland Browns are on the clock.

While the Giants were looking to upgrade the WR2 position, Williams was just too good to pass up here, and gives the Giants a 1-2 punch at RB, and insurance if Barkley has any lingering issues from his injury or gets injured again.

While the Giants have a few more holes to fill, GM Dave Gettleman feels good about filling his two most pressing needs: 1) rebuild the O-line; and 2) add an edge rusher.

1. With the trade back in R1, the Giants secured their bookend OTs in O Brown Jr paired with A. Thomas.  Add in the mauler W. Davis at OG, and the Giants offense will take a giant step forward.  With the improved line and the two-headed monster of Barkley and Williams in the backfield, it will open up the deep ball and Daniel Jones will have fun slinging it to Galladay, Ross, and Engram.

2. DC Graham will have fun moving around his new toy Ojulari and take advantage of teams that are rightfully focusing pass pro on Leonard Williams. 

In the weak NFC East, the Giants now have a great chance at a playoff spot. 

Having swapped their R3 pick for this pick in the OBrown trade, Gettleman can now enjoy his golf game uninterrupted for the remainder of the TSW mock draft...

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Browns (BarelyNY) are on the clock

Man you all picked over the WRs and DBs really well.  I’m going with a player I think the Browns like and would be a great fit in another area of need - 1 tech. 

With the 59th pick in the draft the Cleveland Browns select Alim McNeill, DT, North Carolina State. 

@CNYfan is on the clock 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Sad 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Saints (CNYfan) are on the clock
1 hour ago, TPS said:

With the 58th pick in the 2021 TSW 2.0 Mock Draft, the NY Football Giants select Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina.

Nice job. Very realistic. Feels exactly like an unnecessary Gettleman 'luxury' pick.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Man you all picked over the WRs and DBs really well.  I’m going with a player I think the Browns like and would be a great fit in another area of need - 1 tech. 

With the 59th pick in the draft the Cleveland Browns select Alim McNeill, DT, North Carolina State. 

@CNYfan is on the clock 

Yeah, that's why the Giants went with their BPA.  

I should add, there was a trade offer on the table, but the drop-off in grade on who the Giants would target by dropping back was too significant to accept the offer.

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1

With the 60th pick in the TSW 2021 Mock Draft The NOLA Saints select Levi Onwuzurike DL Washington

Mickey Loomis had to check 3x to get over his disbelief that Levi hadn't been taken off the board.  While not a glaring need the Saints have needs everywhere so they went with the player "sticking out" as value here. 

The Buffalo Bills and the TSW Poll are on the clock  @Virgil  @Hapless Bills Fan   

• Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bills (TSW Poll) are on the clock

@NewEra Lots of overlap between the needs of the Browns and Bills this year.  Realistically the Bills may need to do a small trade up or two to avoid missing some targets.  I am helping out a guy drafting for the Bills on a Browns site and the Browns are consistently taking players we have targeted on that one too. 

10 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

@NewEra Lots of overlap between the needs of the Browns and Bills this year.  Realistically the Bills may need to do a small trade up or two to avoid missing some targets.  I am helping out a guy drafting for the Bills on a Browns site and the Browns are consistently taking players we have targeted on that one too. 

Great pick on your part considering how the draft fell.  Everyone snatched up all the corners. The bills would be in a bad spot if this is how the draft pans out.  Ossai in rd 1.  No corner in rd 2 worth reaching for at 61 imo.  We should be trading up or down.  The value for our picks just isn’t there.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And few names that should be considered 

Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota st

trey smith, OG, tenneseee 

quinn meinerz- C/OG- Wisconsin-Whitewater

Brevin Jordan- TE - Miami

Nico Collins- WR- Michigan 

D’Wayne Eskeridge- WR western Michigan 

Jay Tufele- DT USC

Tyler Shelvin- DT LSU

Daviyon Nixon- DT Iowa

Hamsah nassirildeen-  S/LB FSU

Jabril Cox- LB LSU

Pete Werner- LB OSU

(Not worth 61 based on the prospect, but based on positional need)

elijah molden- slot corner-  Washington. The best of the corners imo, but he’s a slot corner/safety imo.  I can’t see him being cb2 opposite tre, but more like Tarons replacement 

trill williams- CB Syracuse 

Robert Rochell- CB central arkansas

benjamin St juste - CB- Minnesota 

keith Taylor- CB Washington

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2

In no particular order:

Paulson Adebo CB Stanford

Elijah Molden Slot CB/S Washington

Nico Collins WR Michigan

Richie Grant S Central Florida

Jabril Cox LB LSU

Quinn Meinerz OG Wisconsin Whitewater

Dillon Radunz OT North Dakota State

Brevin Jordan TE Miami

Milton Williams DL Louisiana Tech

Tyler Shelvin DT LSU

1 minute ago, LEBills said:

In no particular order:

Paulson Adebo CB Stanford

Elijah Molden Slot CB/S Washington

Nico Collins WR Michigan

Richie Grant S Central Florida

Jabril Cox LB LSU

Quinn Meinerz OG Wisconsin Whitewater

Dillon Radunz OT North Dakota State

Brevin Jordan TE Miami

Milton Williams DL Louisiana Tech

Tyler Shelvin DT LSU

These are good adds. Exceptions: I'm not high on Meinerz like a lot of you are and the more and more I see these TEs, I'm not interested in anyone outside of Pitts, even Jordan and Tremble.