TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

Who me? Draft a player from Alabama at #5 lol ? Not this time.

The Miami Dolphins will defy long established draft patterns and select Kyle Pitts - TE - University of Florida. We think that this kid is just so good that he is very much responsible for the success of Toney, rather than the other way around. He scared me on every play against Alabama.

@Just Joshin is now on the clock.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Who me? Draft a player from Alabama at #5 lol ? Not this time.

The Miami Dolphins will defy long established draft patterns and select Kyle Pitts - TE - University of Florida. We think that this kid is just so good that he is very much responsible for the success of Toney, rather than the other way around. He scared me on every play against Alabama.

@Reed83HOF is now on the clock.

Not crazy where he has landed - but there was no other choice. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bengals (Just Joshin) are on the clock

TRADE

The Arizona Cardinals send their 1st (#16) and 2nd (#49) in 2021, and their 1st and 3rd in 2020 2022 to Cincinnati for the #6 overall pick in 2021.

With the 6th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select, Penei Sewell, Offensive Lineman, Oregon. 

The Detroit Lions and @Reed83HOFare on the clock. 

Arizona was thinking seriously about trading down to stock up on picks, but a player of this caliber was too enticing to pass up. This pick addresses a need on the Cardinals line, protects Murray's blind side, and allows the Cardinals to compete for the NFC West title for years to come. 

Edited by Draconator

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

TRADE

The Arizona Cardinals send their 1st (#16) and 2nd (#49) in 2021, and their 1st and 3rd in 2020 to Cincinnati for the #6 overall pick in 2021.

With the 6th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select, Penei Sewell, Offensive Lineman, Oregon. 

Arizona was thinking seriously about trading down to stock up on picks, but a player of this caliber was too enticing to pass up. This pick addresses a need on the Cardinals line, protects Murray's blind side, and allows the Cardinals to compete for the NFC West title for years to come. 

I don't like this, but it actually seems pretty realistic given their offseason so far... Seems like Kliff and Keim are fighting for their jobs this year. 

Too rich for my blood, especially when you likely could have gotten Darrisaw at 16. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

TRADE

The Arizona Cardinals send their 1st (#16) and 2nd (#49) in 2021, and their 1st and 3rd in 2020 to Cincinnati for the #6 overall pick in 2021.

If the Bengals had stayed at #6, Sewell would have been the pick.  While we expect him to be excellent, the team needs talent to compete with Baltimore and Cleveland.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I don't like this, but it actually seems pretty realistic given their offseason so far... Seems like Kliff and Keim are fighting for their jobs this year. 

Too rich for my blood, especially when you likely could have gotten Darrisaw at 16. 

shhhhh............

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Draconator said:

TRADE

You traded them last years drafts picks?  How does that work? 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Draconator said:

TRADE

Would this be the highest payout ever to draft a Offensive lineman??

I think this is a bad trade for AZ.  Gave up way too much with Darrisaw and Slater there closer to their pick.  And then 3 other premium players (Draft Selections), it doesn't balance out.    Good deal for Bengals

Edited by CNYfan
grammar and spelling

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Lions (Reed83HOF) are on the clock
51 minutes ago, Draconator said:

TRADE

Can you show the points value on this?  It seems like way more than 10% extra. 

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Can you show the points value on this?  It seems like way more than 10% extra. 

By my figuring: 

Arizona's 1 and 2 this year = 1410. Their 1 next year would be about 410, and 3 next year about 50 for a total of 1870. 

6 overall is 1600, so he got a positive of 270 or so. Closer to 17% bonus for the Bengals. 

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

The Jets are taking Zach Wilson likely anyways, if @Alphadawg7 doesn't make it in here by 4 we'll say that's the pick and move on to the 9ers.

Sorry everyone, I was out of town and missed the start of this.  I’m back now and ready for the next picks.

For the record, I was gonna take Wilson anyway as I think that will be the Jets pick personally anyway.  So whoever took him for me, good choice :)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Sorry everyone, I was out of town and missed the start of this.  I’m back now and ready for the next picks.

For the record, I was gonna take Wilson anyway as I think that will be the Jets pick personally anyway.  So whoever took him for me, good choice :)

It's pretty much in stone at this point. The only thing missing is you explaining how this "toolsy QB with a lot of upside" is different than the last one you just ruined. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1