TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Complete!!

Virgil

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The 49ers (HappyDays) are on the clock

With the 3rd pick, the San Francisco 49ers select Mac Jones, QB, Alabama.

The Falcons @GunnerBill on the clock.

Mac Jones will have an open competition with Jimmy Garrappolo for the starting role. Rumor has it that Kyle Shanahan primarily blames their heartbreaking Super Bowl loss on Garrappolo. The 49ers are too good right now to hand the job to a middling starter, or to wait for a less pro-ready QB to develop. Mac Jones is accurate, smart, and has a good enough NFL arm to make all the throws. We don't need him to be the next Pat Mahomes. Just give this team a solid game manager with accuracy and we feel we are championship caliber right now.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The Atlanta Falcons have traded #4.

Denver Broncos and @whatdrought are now on the clock.

Denver get #4 & #219.

Falcons get #9, #71, #152 and Denver's 2022 2nd round pick. 

What’s the point value on this?  Did the Falcons get 10% better value?

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Broncos (Whatdrought) are on the clock

With the 4th Pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select, Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State University. 

The Broncos are very happy to add a multifaceted playmaking weapon to what we know to be a top 10 roster in the NFL. Justin adds a threat of running the ball that will open up things for our incredible playmakers, and our suffocating defense will benefit from the offense taking a step forward and forcing teams to play from behind. 

I cordially invite NFL defenses to come ready to face: 

- Justin Fields

- Melvin Ingram

- Courtland Sutton

- Tim Patrick

- Jerry Jeudy

- KJ Hamler

- Noah Fant

- Albert Okwuegbunam

(Don't ask me about Phillip Lindsey, I'm still pissed that John got liquored up and cut him for no reason)

In other Broncos news, we have a young QB with a lot of upside that is available if anyone is interested. He's a sure Lock to improve your team......

The Bengals and @Just Joshin' are on the clock. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

• Virgil changed the title to TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - The Bengals (Just Joshin) are on the clock
12 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The 5th pick will have the choice of the best non QB in the draft.  The Bengals will listen to offers for the next 2 hours. 

As we need players now, only 2021 selections in rounds 1-3 will be accepted in trade. 

I will give you the #50 pick in round 2 to move up 1 spot. If you are interested, we can PM and I will tell you (honestly lol) who I intend to draft.

18 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

The 5th pick will have the choice of the best non QB in the draft.  The Bengals will listen to offers for the next 2 hours. 

As we need players now, only 2021 selections in rounds 1-3 will be accepted in trade. 

A free mid 2nd rd pick to move down one spot and possibly get the same guy you would’ve drafted @5. 

no brainer 

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

A free mid 2nd rd pick to move down one spot and possibly get the same guy you would’ve drafted @5. 

no brainer 

Unless there are better offers out there 

Just now, Virgil said:

Unless there are better offers out there 

I'd need a first this year that doesn't go out of the top 15, a first next year, and a second this year to beat the idea of moving down one spot and grabbing a top 50 pick, but that's just me. 

• Shocked 1